Prologue

Prologue
Written by amidstcrazy

Remember; copying is stealing and a crime anyone reported copying our work will be penalised.

16 years ago.
A cool bite blows through the room, the air rancid with the smell of spilled blood. Havoc, the only word to describe the mess that surrounds Eritan, So much dripping red blood spilled and for what power?

The sour smell builds up more minute by minute, mothers rushing to hide their children, newborns being hidden in the front of the cars and yet all I can think about is the little one, it was proclaimed our destiny was to find and raise her.

She needed both Fayelf and Eritan parents to balance her, god knows what might happen if one of us died out in this battle, Seraphina was at first tasked with this challenge, her destiny was known before she was born for when I was merely 5, but as the clock ticked forward, the fates drew her to me. I was her mistake, I was partly the reason for agreeing to take her in, the little girl.

Such as small one, hair as dark as cocoa, skin as pale as snow. Those little red lips and that small button nose. I feared of my demise. I fear for Seraphina and the child, we still hadn't thought of a name for her, I was tasked with the job. It had proved to be quite a challenge but only now have I realised her name must be Teiren.

She will grow into a strong willed, determined girl, with or without me.