The waking up

I wake up in the middle of some forest. I stand up and look around. Then look at myself. I wear a normal red T-shirt and black shorts. Good it's warm around here. Then I hear a yell. A very familiar yell. I sigh and look straight forward me. Then I see my sister running while helding her doyfriend with her hand. She's actually pretty fast. I wonder if it's because we are in anime. Or so I hope...
"(Y/N).WHAT.DID.YOU.DO."
"Hah, just transfered us to another universe." I say and shake my hand as if it's something normal.
When I look at my sister's face, because she kept quiet for a long, I can't keep my laugh. Her eyes are white without nothing and she just stays there like 'WTF did she said?'.
Then I hear some strange yells. This time not coming from familiars. I look at this direction and see a strange looking guy without mouth running like crazy and some group after him. The sight is just priceless. They are all sweating and huffing while his just like 'Hoho, I'm just on my little walk to the park. Nothing much!' I left a small 'pfft' and run to him. I am fast too, so I get to him pretty quick. He then stops to look at my eyes.
"Hey, bro." I say and look at him with a big smile. Now I remember who he is - these guy is the instructor of the test the boys have to become hunters.
"H-hey...?" he gave me his questianable look.
"I wanna take the test too."
" Wait what? She can't ,did she even declare that she will join?!!" yells one of the dummies that don't pass the test. I look at him with bloodshot eyes and I see how he starts to shiver. I smile wide at the sight of me making someone shiver. The hunter sees all the scene and then look at me.
"F-fine... But you should do something to prove yourself. What he says is true, in most..."
"Okay, I have no problem. What should I do?"
"Please get number 99, 403, 404 and 405 here. ALIVE."
"Why?" ain't this a good question?
"Just to find who they are and even to find them in all the crowd is still very hard. And then the bringing is hard too, so..."
"But I already know who they are." Everyone looks at me startled like they saw a ghost. I hate to be staring at. I feel like they will start to laugh at me or call me whatever they have heard...
"And who might they be?"
"Killua, Leorio, Kurapika and Gon."
Dead startled people.
"Okay...now...go find them..."
"Agghh, but they are at the end of everyone!!!" Then I suddenly saw with the end of my eye white hair, blonde, black."Wait, there they are! Just a few seconds!"
I start running trough the crowd and already see all them talking about something. I grab Killua's hand as fast as I can. They look at me startled, but who doesn't.
"You all come with me."
"Why?" Kurapika says. I look at him with my shut-up-and-follow look. At a current point I understand that I use nen. The happiest day in my life!! They all shiver at my sight, but I don't care at all and just pull Killua with me. Luckily the others run after us right to Satotsu. I even remember his name, yeah, I'm strange.
"Here they are!" I happily say. He looks at them to see their number and then at me.
"Congrats. And what could your name be?"
"(Y/N) (L/N). Pretty simple, huh? But why?"
"I definitly will remember your name, (Y/N)."
"Okay..." then I suddenly look at my sister and her boyfriend. I look at them like dead. They come at me with this fake sparkling aura with flowers, but I could see the dark and scary aura at the ends. I took a step forward and then second. At this time they just get closer and everyone looks at us. I could feel the wtf-vibes from them. Then my sister comes next to me and lift her hand to grab me. I feel like she will murder me before I could even do something. But then someone grabs her hand before she could do anything. I look at the one who did it and for my surprise it's Killua and he is in his serious mode. I blush, because he is very close and I could sense his breath. He notices and smirks. I like that smirk of his. Then he looks at my startled sister.
"Don't touch her." simpy said it warmed my heart. Really. Only those stupid words, not even 'I love you' warmed my heart and I blush even more and smile.
"Please get your hands off of my girlfriend." her boyfriend, Ren, shows up out of nowhere. Everyone is looking straight at us like we are some TV drama. Even I keep staring.
"Then she first will get her hands off (Y/N)." Killua suddenly said and looked to Ren.
"They are sisters. It's none of your work whatever they do."
"Yeah it is, if girl is getting hurted."
"No one is."
Then Killua turns towards me with the tell-me-the-truth look. I simply nod, because I don't know whatever to do.
"(Y/N). Did your sister ever hurt you?" Killua and Ren said. I look startled at them. Should I tell the truth? I again look at the ehite haired boy in front me. I like his look right now. I probably should tell it...
"Yeah..." Everyone, EVERYONE, looks at me startled.
"But she is a girl, how could??" are their words at the moment. I can see how Killua's eyes darken at my answer. Even tough I like the direction of this, I should stop it. Ahh, she is my sister afterall...
" But she is my sister, so it's okay. Please, leave her..." I say and look painfully at my shoes. I feel like crying, but I can't cry in front others. Killua is surprised, but still he leaves her hand free. She moves it a little bit, when I lift my hand to see her. At the exact moment she slaps me with her hand and I take a step forward, because of the strengh. This time Killua is deadly mad, or so I think. I stop him, before he could do anything. Then I whisper in his year sweetly...
'Killua, thank you. No one ever did something so kind to me. Thank you.'

Thank you...

Author time
Hello there. Kilua shows up!! OMG what is going to happen? Dunno! Am I talking like Saatan? Of course! So one spoiler is already maked- Saatan will show up as soon as possible!!
'Kay now, I'm going!
BTW The picture below is actually your sister. And her boyfriend.

 And her boyfriend

~~~See ya!~~~