fight for her

An hour before the dawning of the early sun, Dean Ambrose had won the battle in taking a very stubborn Becky Lynch to the hospital for minor stitching and cleaning up.

The two walked down the hotel hallway in eerie quietness, leaving the trashed bedroom hotel behind for Fergal Devitt to nearly die in.

Just as the presence of two roughly tormented souls exited the compound, Fergal walked into the hotel and charmed answers out of the receptionist. "What hotel room is Becky Lynch in?"

With easy persuasion to grant the receptionist a quick selfie, the woman gave him answers and gone Fergal was, never even having taken the photo.

"501"
"502"
"503"
"504"

"505", door slightly ajar. Fergal's brow furrowed as he glanced at the half open door with suspicion, cautiously placing the palm of his hand on the handle only to gasp when the door besides shut open.

The Reaper known as Seth Rollins stepped out with a bewildered look on his face, blood on his hands. "She's leaving, you got that, perro?" Rollins spat, childishly kicking the door before stepping back in to quickly retrieve a suit case.

Familiar blue eyes and dark eyes connected, creating a tense atmosphere as each man raised questions.

"Why did Seth Rollins have blood on his knuckles?"
"Why did he take a suit case out?"

"What was Finn doing at Becky's door?"
"What exactly is he looking for?"

Fergal glanced between the suitcase and the Seth's bruised knuckles, a word lingering in his mind. "Perro." The Irishman repeated, highlighting the answer to all his questions as Rollins's jaw tightened.

"You got a problem?" Seth retaliated.

"Do you?"
Fergal spat out.

Intense staring partook, only breaking free when Finn disregarded Rollins to proceed inside Rebecca's room. With glass broken everywhere and blood stains on the carpet near the shattered balcony's glass doors, Fergal's heart nearly gave out.

His posture suddenly seemed off, the sight before him causing his knees to wobble.

Seth took a few steps forward, observing the true darkness growing in Fergal's face. The darkness that coated the Irishman's face wasn't that of destruction and anarchy, but that of heart break and devastation.

Many times before, Colby had dealt with the mess left behind by an immature and reckless Saraya. Despicable she could be, infuriating him to the core, but no matter how much he cursed her out under his breath, he'd always clean up after her.

Responsible for Saraya's downfall he wasn't always,
but in love with her he always was.

They say absence makes the heart grow fond, and in keeping a keeping a distance from the Brit by eliminating her away from his social media accounts, he always thought of her fondly.

In being present for her to cover her ass error after error caused by an excess of drinking and partying from Saraya's part, their love was strengthened.

Each time he'd lose more control, and each time she'd open up more.

Someday they'd lose control entirely, but by then, Rollins hopes to be able to commit so fully that her love would consume him and drive him over the edge. For once, he's willing to relinquish all power to someone else, navigate the reigns of a relationship he can never keep straight.