The Demon prince awakens

You were walking alone as your job was to hunt demons, this was your life job. You felt a light tingle sensation in you head. One no two Demons, male? before you could answer your own question you come upon, two strong looking men, no demons. They seemed to vanish as you laid eyes on them. They seemed to have now be a block away from your spot. You Had gotten ready to spread your wings ready to fly off to them. but  you were trapped into an alleyway when you were running from Wilford Warfstashe who was an assassin trained to kill angels and neko's.you had tried to fly away but he had hurt your wings earlier on. "no girly, make my job easy and just stay still " Warfstashe stated you hearing his American accent slip. as you blinked you seen a male in front of you when Warfstashe was about to kill you. "run kid" the male said with a demonic Irish accent. you did what he said and you ran to your big apartment.As you went to your bathroom to fix yourself up you heard a big crash like class breaking,as soon as you heard the sound you ran down stairs and you seen two demons with a high power of magic. "is this the one Anti?" the male with black and red eyes with blood red hair asked the green haired demon "yes for the last time dark" the demon known as Anti hissed. you ran upstairs as you didn't have much magic left to protect yourself or freeze time. they had heard you run up the stairs so they walked up looking for you. "hey little kitty come here" dark said as he looked for you. you thought to yourself 'are they trying to kill me.....? if they are they are pretty shit at it' you heard footsteps come up to were you were hiding (by the way it is under the bed)the stronger demon called Anti lifted the bed, as he did that the other demon dark picked you up with a smirk. 

(i hope you have enjoyed this x reader so far)