CHAPTER 4

YOU:"Okay..."

Few minutes past and the rain was still heavy as hell. He can't wait no longer and took his jacket. You were curious of what he's doing.

YOU:"Where are you going?"

JIMIN:"Your granny's house"

Your jaw dropped.

YOU:"I thought you said you wanted to talk to her after the rain stops?"

He pursed his lips and then smiled.

JIMIN:"Well, I can't hold my horses..."

You were about to chase after him but he was already out of the door,leaving you.

---

He ran towards your granny's house and stood in front of the main door, having a little bit shelter from the heavy rain. He knocked on the door a few times but your granny didn't open the door. Perhaps, thinking it was you. He knocked again but this time, he shouted his name.

JIMIN:"Grandma, it's me! Jimin!"

She finally opened the door. But her face light up, not like what he expected it.

GRANNY:"Oh, hi Jimin!What makes you bother to come here?"

JIMIN:"Granny, please. Don't act like you don't know anything. Take (Y/N) back."

GRANNY:"W-what are you talking about?"

JIMIN:"I found her outside your house, shivering. She said that you kicked her out and she don't know why!"

GRANNY:"I kicked her out because of her bad behaviour! I'm sorry Jimin, but I can't take her back"

He looked so disappointed. He said thank you to your granny and slowly walked away.

GRANNY:"Jimin-ah!"

He turned around, hoping that the old lady would give you a second chance.

GRANNY:"Sometimes... Sometimes you need to receive someone's help whether you want it or not"

She closed the door, leaving him smiling. Your granny kicked you out not because of your behaviour, it's because she wants to help him. He chuckled and then went back to his house.

***

While waiting for Jimin to come back, you just remembered that you came here with wet clothes so you decided to change it. You went towards your luggage and took out your clothes and undergarments. You started to undress yourself while peeking at the door if Jimin had came or not. After you are fully naked, your heard the door knob was being unlocked at the outside. You knew it was Jimin so you were panicked.

YOU:"Oh shit! Why now?!"

The door was being opened and you widen your eyes. Jimin was already inside and you can't let him see you like this, so you ran towards him and back hugged him. Your arms on his waist was tight enough that he could feel your your warmness. He smiled.

JIMIN:"What are you doing?'

He asked as he turned his head backwards but you pushed his head forward again while hugging him even more tighter.

YOU:"Don't look! I'm not wearing anything!"

He smirked.

JIMIN:"Okay..."

You can hear his giggling even though you didn't see it. Both of you stayed in this position for awhile until he broke the silence.

JIMIN:"I think I'm gonna like this kind of situation because I can feel your nipples at my ba- Oww!"