Chapter 1

June 29 12:20pm
Shawn was walking around in school and he just kept hearing the same things over and over " did u see those pictures Sabrina posted on Instagram " or " that Sabrina girl sent me nudes last night " Shawn sighed and kept walking. He had noticed Sabrina a few times this year and he has noticed that she has made some bad decisions like sending all of his friends nudes and getting in trouble in school. He had also noticed that she dresses in all black and always wears long sleeves even when it's hot out. Shawn walked up to his locker to see his girlfriend Rowan waiting for him. She smiled when she saw him. "Hey baby I missed u" he smiled and kissed her cheek " I missed u to rowboat wanna hang out after school " Rowan smiled " of course I'll meet u by your truck after school bye babe " she kissed him and walked away. Shawn smiled and put some stuff in his locker before going to class. When he got to class he noticed Sabrina sitting alone in the back of the classroom and she looked upset. " hey can I sit here " she looked up at him and he swore he saw her smile for a second before she was sad again " I guess.." He smiled at her " I'm Shawn " she muttered " Sabrina "