Those Who Are Loved and Those Were Loved

Human and Akuma

The ones who are loved and the ones who were loved

When a lowlife debt playing drunk meets a fourteen year old hospitalized girl-looking boy who has a short temper; the relationship between them isn't going to be perfect.

"Hey Hiro!? Where the hell are you so I can kick your ass"!? Kazuma was yelling at the same time running all over the place looking for Hiro. Hiro heard him from his room that was all the way on the sixth floor of a hospital and as he went down the elevator and into the lobby he shouted back "Kazuma how many time have I told you this is a hospital not a bar so keep your voice down"!

Kazuma saw him and got right up in his face and said "Hiro how dare you take away what's mine"!

"Huh? Kazuma I have no idea what you're talking about". Hiro responded with a puzzled look and started to wonder if Kazuma was right in the head. Kazuma didn't believe that Hiro didn't know what he was talking about and said "Don't play dumb with me Hiro I know you took off the salmon teriyaki bento box from the lunch menu just to piss me off"!

"IS THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT"!!!???

When Hiro found out that Kazuma was complaining about the meal he took off the menu a week ago he was in no good mood. "Is that why your causing a big scene!?Because I took salmon off the menu last week"!?

"Of course! Why else would I be yelling to the world"!?

"I thought that you were having an actual real problem with something! I didn't know that it was just about food"!

"What do you mean just about food!? This is serious Hiro what am I supposed to do without my salmon"!?

"How am I supposed to know!? I'm sorry, but salmon was getting too expensive so I decided to take it off the menu and make something less expensive".

"You moron you can't get rid of salmon! Come on were going"!

Kazuma grabbed Hiro and headed for the door. Hiro while trying to get Kazuma to let go of him he said "What!? Where are we going"!?

"To the fish market"!

"Huh!? Wait but I'm still in my hospital clothes on! At least let me go change Kazuma"!

Kazuma let him go and said "Fine but hurry back so we can get that salmon"!

Hiro hurried back up in the elevator to get some clothes on. Hiro called Shinra over to help him with his outfit. When Shinra got in his room she said "Um Hiro did you ask for me"?

"Yeah I need you to help me with an outfit I have to go out and buy something".

"Um Hiro if you want I'll go get it".

"No that's alright I don't want you to have to deal with Kazuma. So tell me what is best to wear outside today", Hiro asked while unbuttoning his night shirt.

"Um well it's a little chilly so you should wear a jacket".

"Thanks Shinra I owe you another one". Hiro thanked Shinra before he rushed out the door. Shinra tried to stop him before he left but he was too fast. She put her hands to her lips and said what she tried to say to him before he left "Um... please... take care of yourself.... Hiro".

Hiro hurried to the main entrance to the hospital and saw Kazuma waiting for him. When Hiro got there they immediately left and for a short time it was silent. Hiro was taking his way to the market but Kazuma stopped him and said "Hey Hiro we can go this way it's shorter".

Hiro followed Kazuma and saw that Kazuma's way of getting to the market was near the red light district where he was going. Before Hiro was walking a few feet away from Kazuma, but now he was walking closer. He came up to Kazuma and said to Kazuma softly "Hey Kazuma I don't think I'm very comfortable here".