My new life

Jasmine POV
It was the day before our wedding.We are not going to hang out I am sleeping at Kia house with ava.
Next day

I was just getting ready to walk down the ile.We did our dance and it was the best day of my life.

4 years

I woke up to go to work.
"Kevin get up"I say
"Let me sleep longer"he says
"When I come back you better get up"
"Ok bye let me sleep"
I rolled my eyes and walked to Ava's room.
"Ava wake up sweetie"
"Ok mommy"
I take her to the bathroom she got  in the shower.

"Ava wake up sweetie""Ok mommy"I take her to the bathroom she got  in the shower

I went back in the room Kevin was ready and Ava was packing her bag.I had to get ready so I hoped in the shower.

I got Ava and we left Ava loves care and has lots of friends and Jamie went there me and Kia work together

I got Ava and we left Ava loves care and has lots of friends and Jamie went there me and Kia work together.So I got there and we were going to have lunch with Jamie and Ava.

I got to work we were working on prom dresses then we have lunch break we go together and we take Kia car.We surprised her and they had fun.
I saw Joshua pick up There daughter Ashly and that is Ava and Jamie friend I saw him we looked each other then I told Kevin.

We got home and I made tacos and salad. We all talked about our day. I put ava to bed and we went to bed we talked about Joshua I thought he moved and he mad me calm and stop me thinking and laughing.He fell asleep and I went on Facebook and saw a picture of me it said Joshua posted it said we your ex's see you.I called him and caused him out.I went to bed mad.