Chapter 3

Mia's POV

"Hey. Thanks for coming." Jude said. "Yeah, you can thank me later." I shrugged. "Who's he?" Jude asked pointing over to the curly haired boy standing behind me.

" That's Harry." I said.

"Your boyfriend?" Jude asked. "Hell no." I replied.

"Whatever. I'm going. Take care of Marie." Jude said.

"Enjoy your date." I said and she slammed the door in my face.

"I don't need you to babysit me." Marie said, her arms crossed over her chest. "Do whatever you want. I'll be in my room." I said. "Mia! You're suppose to babysit her." Harry said.

"Thanks Curly!" I said and slammed my bedroom door.

Marie was 10 years old. I do not know why she needed someone to babysit her.

I plugged in my earpiece and nickelback came up as soon as I switched the music on. I love nickelback. He's songs are inspiring. Some of them.

"Every memory of looking out the back door. I have the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor. It's hard to say it, time to say it. Goodbye, goodbye. Every memory of walking out the front door. I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for. It's hard to say it, time to say it. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye."

"Didn't know you could sing." Harry said leaning against the doorframe. "What the fuck.." I said.

"Hey! Language! Marie's downstairs." Harry said walking in. "Hey. Get out. What do you think you are to step into my room." I snap.

"You're a fan of all time low?" He asked. "Yes. There I answered your question. Get out." I said. "No, I'm bored. Let's play 21 questions." He said. "No." I said. "No? Well, I'm not leaving." He said. "You are so god damn annoying. If I play would you leave my room?" I asked. "Maybe." He said. "Ok it's a yes. If you don't get out I'll stab you and I'm serious." I said.

"What's your favorite song?" He asked.

"Dear no one by tori kelly." I replied.

"Hit me." He said.

"I'm not as bored as you. Now ask the remaining 20 questions." I said.

"How many siblings do you have?"

"Two."

"What's your favorite snack place?"

"Subway."

"What's your favorite movie?"

"Catching fire."

"Who are one of your favorite Youtubers?"

"Connor Franta. Danisnotonfire. AmazingPhil. O2L. Joey graceffa. Catrific. Michellephan. Ty-"

"OKAY. I GET IT. Favourite drink from Starbucks?"

"White chocolate mocha."

"Hobbies?"

"Reading."

"Reading? You're not kidding me right."

"Next question."

"What do you want to do when you officially grow up?"

"Travel the world I guess,"

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Paris."

"Whats your favorite tv drama?"

"Pretty little liars ."

"Cliché." He said.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want my number?"

"Hell no."

"WHY?" He asked.

"I don't think it'll be in use because we're gonna be together most of the time."

"Right. What's your favorite color?"

"Black and red."

"Would you date someone?"

"Depends."

"Have you liked someone?"

"Yeah."

"Have you had your first kiss?"

"Are we going into that?"

"Yeah." He smiled cheekily.

"Get out." I said.

"But-"

"GET OUT!" I screamed.

"Ok ok I'll go." He said.

I leaned against the door and dropped.

Flashback

"It was all a bet." Molly said smirking in my face. "What?" I whispered. "You heard me. To date you, hurt you. It was all a bet." Molly spat in my face. "You... You became my friend so that you... " Stupid tears streamed down my face. "Fuck you Molly. You know what, you can have him all you want you fuck." I said and slammed the door and ran back home.

<End>

That was the time, I swore never to fall for anyone. Or even trust. I never trusted anyone after that.

"Hey um, Mia. Your sister's back." Harry says through the door. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand. "I'm coming." I said.

I opened the door to reveal Harry standing there with his hands in his pocket. "Did you cry?" He asked focusing on my face.

"Thanks Mia for babysitting."

"How long was I in the room?" I asked the curly haired boy. "3 hours." He said.

"Wow ok." I said.

"Let's go." He said. "Bye Mia. Thanks for babysitting." Jude said. I nodded and passed her.I slipped on my black dr martins and headed out.

"Hey, are you ok?" Harry asked.

"Has anyone told you that you're very nosey?" I snap.

"Sorry." He said.

I starred out the window.

"Can I ask you one question?" I asked Harry.

"Yeah." He said.

"How come you're never this nice in school?"

"I thought you said I was nosey." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's chilled. I was just teasing. Because I don't want people to know I'm hurt. I want people to know that I'm strong." He said.

"Oh.." I said.

"You?" He asked.

"I'm never nice." I said.

He chuckled.

He parked his car and we walked out.

I tripped, and for a second I thought I was gonna fall. "Are you ok?" The certain green eyed boy asked me. I stared into his eyes for a moment and shook it off.

"Yeah, I'm ok." I said.