Chapter 1

hey guys :) I'm back && I know it's been a while but here's Captured. && for the randoms ( those of you who innocently clicked this book ) this is the sequel to HUNTED. You should check that out before you read this one ;)

Also , I see not alot of you are looking at my book Eternity. My feelings are hurt just a lil , maybe a lil more than a lil so if and when you have the time check it out :p

But without further to do here's the first chapter of Captured. Hope you like ;)

-skyee

---------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Luke's POV

Confusion. That's all I felt at the moment. Before me lay another boy who looked exactly like me with a select few different features. Bruises covered his skin, along with cuts and other marks. Still, as I looked at him, I could tell he was malnourished and had poor hygiene.

Nick was growling next to me, but I shushed him as I put my hand on the boys neck. I felt a faint pulse and breathed a sigh of relief.

" Hes alive." I said, more to myself than to Nick.

How did I end up like this ? A year ago I was beginning senior year and had only one close friend. Had a secret crush on the star football player and had good grades. All that changed once my 17th birthday came around. I came to realize I was different, special. I could do things that normal people couldn't and at first I was so happy and carefree about it but I've hardened over time.

I was a witch.

My parents had passed away and left me with my uncle and aunt. They were amazing and treated me like the kid they never had. Soon after, the star football player talked to me and fell for me. If that wasn't crazy, so did the school bad boy. The schools top two guys wanted me, and they each held a secret like mine. Alexander was a vampire and Nick was a werewolf.

The events that unfolded after that had me tumbling through my life, my uncle and aunt were a team of hunters and tried to kill me. That didnt go over well and they ended up dead. I met my doppelgänger Cayden, who also tried to kill me but then became my ally. Nick turned out to be my mate and I stayed with him. I also got to visit my parents through a box they created, they only could see me for short periods of time but it was still worth it.

Then there was Darren, the boy who had me fooled. He came into my life and made me smile then turned around and confessed he helped kill my parents. I forgave him, and even helped him get back the reason why he had to even go after my parents.... His sister. I hadnt heard from him in a while, the same went with Cayden, I hoped they were all alright.

After leaving Nicks parents, we went into hiding. An organization bent on taking out people like me and Nick were still around and I was a huge threat to them. We've had a couple calls and I was perfecting my abilities. Now I looked down at the boy before me and sighed. Just another addition to our already hard life.

Nick picked him up and carried him to our room. Once laid out on the bed, I assessed he damage to him and closed my eyes.

- Nick?- my mind reached out and latched onto Nicks.

" Got it, moving back. " he said, as he got my thought.

A simple healing spell wouldn't do with him, he seemed to be in alot of pain and not just external. Id have to really put some effort into this one. I thought to myself.

I concentrated and my clothes slightly whipped around me, I chanted my spell and the magic weaved through the air, a slight golden shimmer flowing over the boys body. My spell weaved through him like a needle and thread, and I could feel him healing. I kept chanting and could feel how much damage was done to him. It saddened me, because this boy had seemed to have gone though too much.