Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Luke's POV

Rachel has been coming around alot , filling me in on everything that had happened after I left. Apparently her and Riley O'Conner were a couple now, she said he changed but I couldn't believe her. This boy tormented me and scarred my mental state.

Nick had also been working on a way to attack the organization. With the help of Xander, he was learning alot about what they do. The organization was called BGM corps, and they were funded by private sponsors. I left all of the important stuff to him, while I focused on trying to get into contact with Cayden and Alex.

Right now I was sitting on my bed in deep concentration. My eyes were a glowing a small violet hue as I chanted. I was going to reach Cayden and Alex one way or another. The air around me began to haze over.

" Show me where they are." I whispered. My magic went to work around me. The fabric of time and space blurring and stitching together a while scenery around me. I was no longer sitting on my bed, but out in an unknown forest. I looked around me, the violet hue in my eyes flowing fierce.

" Cayden? ... Cayden wake up." I heard Alex say to a body lying down.

I crept closer.

Caydens eyes suddenly snapped open and he looked dead at me.

" Luke?" He said a little confused.

" No, it's me Alex." Alexander said as he helped Cayden sit up.

" I know that, but Luke is standing right there." Cayden said.

I smiled a little. Cayden could see me, maybe this doppelgänger thing had something to do with that.

" Where are you guys ??" I asked.

Cayden stood up and walked over to me, he tried to touch me but his hands passed right through me.

" I'm casting an astral projection of myself to your surroundings. Now I don't know how long I can keep this up, where are you?"

Cayden nodded. He turned back to Alex, who was looking at Cayden as if he'd gone crazy.

" We're... Wait I don't know. Possibly Texas, in California. That's the last place I heard from someone while I was going through a little town over here."

I frowned, they were pretty far. A quick conjuring spell wouldn't cut it, If I wanted to get to them.

" Okay, Cayden I need you to do me a favor. We're going to come and be you." I told him. He turned and relayed it to Alex. Who breathed out a sigh of relief, glad that he found out who Cayden was speaking to.

" What do you need me to do."

I looked around and saw a grove of trees.

" Okay, I'm going to need a little of your blood for this as well. Wait hold on, someone's touching me from back here." I said, it most likely being Nick, i concentrated and split my consciousness, so I could speak from my body that was still in the room.

" Nick , if you can hear me, get ready. I found Cayden and Alex." I then melded my conscious back. I sighed a little strained.

" Back to you Cayden, I need you to put your blood print on these four trees right here. I'm going to do a big spell so, a generous amount of blood would be easier for me."

Cayden began to mark the trees and then turned back to me.

" Now, hold tight ill be there soon."

Cayden nodded. I released my astral projection and was back in my own room. Nick walked back in and looked at me.

" You ready ?" He asked and I nodded. Xander came in behind him.