Chapter 5

“Oh, hey! Ally!” I heard him shuffle around as if he was leaving the room he was in “Im so glad you called” still baffled I said “you’re…you’re welcome” he just laughed at me with his ‘you’re too cute’ laugh making me smile. “So, the lads and I were going to hang out at this club down the street from our hotel and I was wondering if you wanted to come with us.” “I would love to.” “Cool, can I pick you up at 8? We were planning to get a bite to eat before we went.” “Most defiantly” I replied a little too fast. I gave him my address and we hung up. I only had 3 hours to find something to wear. I put together a pink shirt with the back out of it and my favorite pair of skinny jeans, the ones with the sparkles. At 8 on the dot, you heard a knock on the door. Harry was extremely punctual. I opened the door and he looked at me wide eyed “wow, you look stunning!” “Thank you, so do you.” I replied. When we got to the restaurant I really met the rest of the band. They were all so sweet I could see us all being really good friends. As we left they had to sign autographs for a few adorable fans in their early teens and then we went to the club. I was surprised to see my coworker, Jenny, there. It was funny watching her dance with a couple gay guys on the dance floor.