1

ROWAN'S POV

today i'm filming with my bestfriends (corey, sabrina and peyton) our 5th episode season 3. i'm meeting peybrina in the studio and corey is picking up today! corey is a really really really really really good friend, i love him so much.

*ding*
Corey🙈: row! im infront of your house already! come out!!

i grabbed my back and my laptop, chargers (laptop + phone), earphone and a book. i came downstairs and my mom is cooking for dinner, the others are doing their work and dad is working in his office. i kissed my mom's cheek and said goodbye to her.
i quickly ran to corey's car and surprisingly I didn't know he was there with his 'girlfriend', Jasmine.

"hey cor......guys" i said, didnt know that corey was with his girlfriend.

"hey rowan! let's go?" he said
"let's go" i said

the car ride was awkward because i'm their thridwheel and they're on a fight because i don't actually know why. I plugged my earphone to my phone and listen to my songs because they're arguing.

-

We finally arrived in our studio and quickly i hopped out of the car, because i'm done listening their argue. I hopped out of the car and said bye to both of them who are still arguing about i don't even know what are they arguing about. Corey didn't say one word because i can tell he's really tired of listening his 'girlfriend' arguing. 

good thing sabrina is already there with peyton and i ran to them and hugged them so tight.

"you wouldn't believe what happened in the car" i said to them

"let me guess, they fought again?" peyton stated.

"YES! AGAIN! but corey seems like he didn't care about Jasmine complaining about something i didn't even listen to what they're arguing about. Do you think they're going to be a peaceful couple someday? lol i guess not" i chuckled, sabrina and peyton joined me. 

"ROWAN, SABRINA MAKE UP ROOM PLEASE!" Sabrina and my makeup stylist screamed our name because we're in the other side of the room. 

-

COREY'S POV

ugh why is Jasmine so mad at me? Rowan left us behind because i know she felt so awkward with us because of Jasmine. I'm thinking to break up with her because i can't stand her anymore. She's too much of a drama queen i say. 

"JASMINE! STOP. if you're going to complain because i didn't come to your friend's party. I'll give you my reason why. I DIDNT COME TO HER PARTY BECAUSE, I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR FRIENDS. YOU NEVER TOLD THEM THAT YOU ARE DATING ME FOR 5 MONTHS. YOU KEEP TELLING THEM IM YOUR CLOSE FRIEND. DOESNT IT HURT WHEN YOUR FRIENDS ONLY KNOW ME AS YOUR 'CLOSE FRIEND' NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND?!? I'm done with you Jas, we're done." I walked away from her and she ran to me and hugged me from behind.

"okay, i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry. please give me another chance, i promise i will introduce you with my friends" she begged 

"no, jasmine. i've had enough, we're done." i said, she kept following me because she promised me to see me live today. 

-