Little Luna

Chapter 1, thanks for reading!

Arias p.o.v

*flashback /dream*

"Hey Sisi, can we pweasse pway dollies?" little Aria asked stumbling over her words .

"No A, Sisi is really busy okay?" Steph,Arias older sister said.

"Well okay." little Aria pouted .

"Hey." Steph said while lifting arias head so that she was looking her in the eyes"I love you."

"I love- little Aria was cut off by a warrior bursting through the door.

"Luna, there is a rouge attack and we need you're help they just keep coming!" the warrior explained in a panicked state.

"Where?" Steph growled while hugging aria close.

"On the south border."

" Take Aria to the safe house and DO NOT let her out , understand?" Steph asked using her alpha female tone.

" Yes, Luna !" the warrior said while standing tall and saluting Steph.

{five hours later /still in dream \}

"I wanna see Stephy! Little Aria cried, she'd been screaming and begging since Steph went out to fight the rouges. Ordering the guard to take her into the safe house.

"is the battle clear?" he asked through his device whilst sighing.

"Yes but- Aria suddenly burst through the doors only to be greeted by her dead sister , unshed tears still in her eyes.

*flashback over*

I jolted out of my bed , tears streaming down my face. I mind linked my best friend, Laney saying it was urgent. Since we live in the pack house she got down here almost immediately. She burst through the door .

"Aria, are you okay love?"She asked her tone laced with worry .

"No ,I - I had a nightmare." I said between sobs , Laney was the only person I ever cried in front of.

"A-about what?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Steph."I said in a barley audible whisper that I knew she wouldn't have heard if we weren't werewolves.

Laney rushed to my side hugging me as if my life depended on it. Laney is the only person who knows about Steph my older, deceased sister.

Laney also lost her sister, along with her family in a rouge attack, we were from the same pack. The moon shard pack. We're the only people either of us have left, because neither of us have met our mates, yet.

"I-I miss her Laney." I cried, I sound like such a baby I know.

" I miss mine too, but we can't change it so cheer up yea?" Laney said trying to steady my sobs , even though silent tears rolled down her cheeks .

" Get some rest A, tomorrow is a big day."She whispered.

The Alpha and I share birthdays and tomorrow we're turning 16. So tomorrow, Alex will find his Luna. Every slut in the pack without a mate is trying to have their way with him. And he's no better , if you see him without a whore, get your eyes checked, that's all I can say.

"Shh, go to bed Aria. I'll stay I promise." she said wiping the last of the hot tears from my eyes.

I fell into a dreamless slumber.

________Authors Note_________

Hello lovleys!!

This is my first were wolf story so bare with me! give me criticism ! I need it:D

Anyways.

Vote , comment , and if your feeling generous share?

Looovvveee yoouuuu:3 ,(because I'm cool.)

Im Not really cool but oh well,

M