Chapter 1

Hiii. I am aware that i haven't wrote this in 2 years! I am sorry for keeping you all waiting, but I have now returned!

My apologies to you all!  This chapter is short and simple. the next ones shouldnt be tho. okay? okay. I feel so bad but because of how short this chapter is :/

ill make it up to you all in the next chapter

promise

great now that we have that covered.. where was i?

i forgot,  but anyhoo, well yeah shall we?

Moving on, the story shall continue onward!

Dedicated to all those who asked, and asked.

__________________________________________________________________________

Louis POV:

I woke up to that annoying sound of my alarm. 7:45 am, Tuesday. I was going to be late for work. I got up, I went into the bathroom, had a shower, ate and brushed my teeth.

***

I yawned really loudly as I made my way to my car.  I yawned lazily as I started my car. I am in desperate need of coffee. Hmmm where should I get coffee from? McDonald's of course! I drove down to McDonald's. Good thing its on my way to work! I drive down the road, watching the rain drizzle down on my windscreen. Typical London weather. I'm not complaining though. This is the best weather to be snuggled in my tiny warm apartment, with a book and coffee. Oh how I wish it was my day off today.  I spot McDonald's on the side and drive into it. I drive in the drive thru and order coffee and a hash brown. I park in the parking as I eat the hash brown in peace. Then a tall figure catches my attention. He is walking out of McDonald's. He is attractive and has curls, that are in desperate need of a cut. He looks like he hasn't showered in days, and there's something there in his eyes, that I cant seem to figure out. I watch him closely. He looks around, then hurriedly walks away, looking scared. My eyes stay fixed on him. He looks beautiful.

What do you mean beautiful?

Get a grip of yourself Louis!

What is happening to me? I look at a teen-aged boy who is probably 18 years old, and I find him beautiful? Wow. I watch him until I can no longer see him. I feel a very strong urge to go follow him, but I don't. I finish my coffee, and drive to work, going about my usual day. 

__________________________________________________________________________ 

AAAANNNNDDDD THATS ALL!

Sorrry about this,

I really am.

Ill have another update soon. and i dont mean in 2 years ahhahaha. soon.

anyhoo thankyou all!

Take care my lovelies.