Christmas Diamond, a Novella

CHRISTMAS DIAMOND, A NOVELLA

A Special Christmas Novella

Inspired by the Jewel Series

and Introducing

the Virtues and Valor series

Written by

Hallee Bridgeman

Published by

Olivia Kimbrell Press

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Christmas Diamond, a Novella; Inspired by the Jewel Series and Virtues and Valor series

First edition. Copyright © 2013 by Hallee Bridgeman. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or recording – without express written permission of the author. The only exception is brief quotations in printed or broadcasted reviews. Your support and respect for the property of this author is appreciated.

Scripture quotations courtesy of the New King James Version of the Holy Bible, Copyright © 1979, 1980, 1982 by Thomas- Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

Some words and lyrics from the hymn "O Holy Night" (Cantique de Noël) composed by Placide Cappeau in 1847, lyrics by John Sullivan Dwight in 1855.

Original Cover Art and Graphics by Debi Warford (www.debiwarford.com)

PUBLISHED BY:

Olivia Kimbrell Press*

P.O. Box 4393

Winchester, KY 40392

ISBN-13:         978-1-939603-14-2 (Olivia Kimbrell Press)

ISBN-10:     1-939603-14-5

EBook ISBN:         978-1-939603-13-5 (Olivia Kimbrell Press)

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, organizations, places, locales or to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and beyond the intent of either the author or publisher. The characters are productions of the author's imagination and used fictitiously.

*Olivia Kimbrell Press is a publisher offering true to life, meaningful fiction from a Christian worldview intended to uplift the heart and engage the mind.