First Day of School

Hey my g squad , time to rock this school year . First off Ace no one speaks like that no more and we're missing some one . Who ? We're missing Londyn , she should've been here by now . Calm down Jayla she'll be here soon, school didn't really start yet . I know but she is always here before everyone else on the first day . 

Londyn walks threw the doors looking around seeing if she can find us .

See I told you she was going to come she was probably doing something important . 

We start to walk over to Londyn when we end up bumping into this new girl who really seem like she doesn't really talk much . She looks us and then walks away

Ok that is now the most weirdest thing that happened since school started . I agree . Yea what ever . Hey Londyn long time no see. It's only been 2 days , don't forget we spent the summer together . True , I can't argue with that. 

All of them ended up in the same classes which was a great start but the new girl they bumped into was there too she looks kinda weird .

Hey isn't that the girl who bumped into us this morning Jay . Yeah that was her I didn't think she was in our grade , me neither. What are you two nerds talking about. One thing Londyn if we're nerds why do you talk to us and we're talking about that girl she seems odd if you ask me. Ace ur odd is different from others and she seems kinda nice if I do say so myself . What ever you say you weirdo . You love me anyways . If that's what you think . 

Sorry guys I'll continue when I get back on keep in touch with that mystery girl who might end up bringing the spark to the group of smart girls 

As I say smart is the new . TECH OUT 🤓🤓🤓😎😉