Lunch Time

Yo I got us a table . Cool because it's far away from the boys table .  You know you want to sit next to the boys cause your  bae is at that table . Ace why don't you shut up and mind your business . Yeah I can't do that . Oh I know . 

The new  girl  walked passed them and looked down then eyed Jayla then Ace. She started walking faster but Ace stopped her before she could leave.

Hey you , wanna sit with us , we can get to know you . Sure , oh you talk . Ace stop everyone could talk English but you . I speak english just not clear English. Yeah whatever jus let her be . Its ok she can ask any questions. see londyn she said I can . whatever Ace just don't bother so much. first off how do you think I became friends with you . ok my first question , what's your name ? oh that's easy my name is Kim . ok Kim , why were you so scared of us when you bumped into us . that's because I'm not really a people person and the face you gave me scared me a whole  lot . Told you Ace your face is a nightmare . That's not what your boy bestfriend said . Yeah whatever he likes you but you keep on rejecting him . Yeah  that's because he's kind of strange to me .  So what are you ? I'm  weird not strange .

  So Kim why did you decide to come here , its not that interesting here just a bunch of crazy smart nerdy kids .  I only wanted to come because this might be my only way of getting into a great  , smart, independent college . That's really what everyone says when they came here , but they come here to find who they really are and who really helps them succeed in life , like we did .

lunch was almost over in 5 mins  Ace , Londyn , Jayla  and Kim all talked until lunch was over

keep on reading every time its posted up youll love the adventures the girls go on in every chapter