Zain

Zain

    I was going to be late picking up Ally and Alex and it was all Syndels fault she just couldn't get it trough her head that we are done. I had told her every way I could. I even went so far as to tell her I wish she would have stayed with the old clan and been mated to the beta. She just wouldn't stop. My wolf and I had never truly liked her our old alpha just thought that me and her would match well, but we don't. I hit the steering wheel in frustration and heard Cy start laughing.

   " Shut the fuck up ." I grumbled

   " Whatever bro you should just stop letting that bitch get to you." Cy said.

   " How can I when she lives with us ?" I moaned.

   " No clue man." He mumbled while watching out the window as we drove into Ally and Alex's school. All of a sudden my wolf begun to fight for control.

                   No I control us.

                      I want free.

                   No I decide !

    I was losing control of him and I begun to growl as my spine tingled.

   " Zain control you're fucking wolf man." Cy hissed.

   " I'm trying can't you fucking tell ! " I growled.

   " No I fucking can't ! " He yelled. I stopped the car and Alex hopped in out of no where just as my wolf begun to fight again.

                Let me show him!

                          No!

                  But I am Alpha!

                   No you aren't!

                      Free me!

NO I AM ALPHA AND YOU OBEY ME!

                But I must be free!

   " NO ! " I screamed in my head and out loud just as I slammed into some ones car. " Great" I groaned as I slammed the car door closed and looked at the car I just hit. I must have hit the gas when I screamed, cause I clearly am the one who caused it. I heard someone say something and turned to face the person who I undoubtedly just pissed off.

   As I turned I came face to face with the most stunning female I had ever seen. Her eyes drawled me in they are the deepest lavender with a ring of silver around the pupil. My wolf almost broke free in that moment , but as he was on the verge of freedom she punched me square in the noise and I fell to the ground.

   " Damn bitch can punch." Laughed Cy . 

   " Fucking cunt." I mumbled.

  " Oh I'm the cunt well your a straight up fucking jack ass who just ruined my only fucking ride!" She screamed while pulling me to my feet by my shirt collar. She slammed me against my SUV and punched me again. My wolf cried out in fear as power and rage poured off her. Just as she pulled back for another deadly blow Ally appeared out of no where and grabbed her arm.

    " No Lilla he's my brother!" Ally cried and looked into her eyes. She dropped her fist and exhaled sharply.

   " Whatever ! Give me you're insurance card." she demanded.

    " Why the fuck should I !" I growled as I stood back up on my own.

   " Maybe because I don't know you fucking hit my car!" she yelled.

   " You just punched me you must must be crazy if you think I'm paying for that!" I yelled as I pointed at her car.

   " Yeah I am a little crazy but this is my only ride." she yelled.

   " Why don't you just have your daddy the coach drive you?" Alex laughed.

   " Alex I will beat the fuck out of you if you don't shut your mouth." she yelled.

   " Hey bitch don't talk to my little bro like that!" Cy hissed.

   " And do you think I give a fuck?" she barked.

   "Stop!" Ally yelled " Here take the insurance card." she finished while handing Lilla the card.

   " Thanks and bye." Lilla laughed then hugged Ally. Then she got in her car and broke more than one speed limit as she speed off.

   My wolf was not happy about her leaving but he didn't fight me. I guess I am alpha I thought to myself as the four of us silently got in the car. No one said a word as we drove home. I pulled into our drive way and Cy and Alex got out leaving me and Ally alone.

   " Hey I'm sorry Zain." She whispered.

   " It okay I wasn't really mad my wolf has just been messing with me today." I could never stay mad at Ally.

   " Oh that blows." she mumbled. She stayed silent but didn't get out of the car.

  " Ally is something wrong ?" I guessed.

   She dropped her head and started to explain. "A girl hit me today just for seating on a bench."

   " Did you do anything back ?" I asked.

   " No but Lilla did." she said and expectantly looked at me.

   " She seems like a bitch Ally." I said bluntly.

   " Zain I think she's different like us." she looked at me again.

   " I'll talk to dad about it OK." I caved.

   " Thanks bubba. " she squealed and rapidly got out of the car.

  " Hey tell mom I'm going for a run!" I yelled after her.

   " Okay!"

   I got out of the car and put my bag and stuff on the porch as I headed to the east side of our property. It has the best land scape. As I walked I begun to shift into wolf form. My spine begun to tear and ripple . my vision flashed and the split second of pain I still felt while transitioning disappeared. I ran quicker and quicker as I ran trough the trees and over the fallen leaves as i raced faster and faster the wind whipping my gray fur flat. I came to a stop on a cliff over looking a valley of houses. I placed my head on my paws and thought to my self. . .

Who is Lilla?