He gives me butterflies!

I seriously can't believe my mother. She makes me so angry!

I just don't get it with her, we've moved from Hollywood to Australia just for her and her stupid courier!

It's only been three days (three days of misery) I haven't come out of my room since we arrived, luckily I have a bathroom ensuite in my room and a bag loaded with aeroplane food. Oh well it's good enough...... I guess

"Sweetie come down here, we need to talk."

"No mum, why should I? You've moved me away from all of my friends, you basically ruined my life!" (all fourteen years of them I mumbled)

"CHLOE! I mean it, NOW."

Chloe's pov:

I just lay on my bed ignoring her. The only thing that will block out the real world right now is writing and listening to music.

Everything was cluttering in my head. I left him my only real love, 'Brock.' she moved me away from him, i'll never forgive her.....ever

My eyes were drooping I couldn't stay awake any longer. I kicked everything to the ground and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to mum banging on my door yelling at me, "chloe you need to get ready for school."

I woke up with so much hesitation, walked over to my suitcases and got out my hottest outfit! my midriff singlet top and my ripped high waist shorts. I went to my dresser and applied my lipgloss, mascara and put my hair up into a messy high bun.

"Mum where's my sports girl bag?" I yelled at the top of my lungs hoping it echoed down stairs!

"Oh chloe why can't you look for it yourself? check the linen cupboard, if not it'll be in the top of your ugh what do you call it?"

"Closet maybe?"

I got my sports girl bag shoved my books, pencil case, purse, lipgloss and of course my pad case!

I didn't want to face my so I tried looking for some other escape plan. duh chloe! there's a window and a tree outside your window.

I flung open my window and slid down the roof without closing the shutters. I cut my hand jumping down from the tree it was bleeding, but luckily I had some band aids!

I got my phone out and searched the school in maps. when I arrived I thought it was a lonely dump!