First day of school -.-

I walked in to the administration office and got greeted by a man who I believed was the principal. He looked me over and gave a weird look when he looked at my stomach and saw a belly piercing.

I guess he didn't approve of it, but hey, my body, my rules....right?

He gave me my schedule and I walked out closing the door with a slight slam behind me. I walked to my first class which was form. As I knocked an obese man shook my hand and welcomed me kindly. as I took slow steps to my seat I caught my eye on a boy, I knew he was the one!

He was sitting all alone so I sat with him, since that's the only seat that was left! as soon as I was seated, I felt his warmth 'he gave me butterflies!'

I could feel him staring at me. I kinda gave off a cute smile, he returned with a sexy lopsided grin. I was instantly in love! I pretended to stare out the window, I was actually glancing at this hot guys gorgeous 'to die for' eyes. The deep brown was so indulging!

The bell for recess made me get tracked off my thoughts and I got up as fast as I could to get away from him, but he beat me out and a stupid slut stood there passing him in the hall....bitch!

I walked in their direction, but did a sharp turn and hit the hot dude accidentally on purpose! He ran after me asking for me too slow down. I did.

When I stopped I turned to see him staring deep into my light grey eyes! I took him out of his moment and asked for his name.

"Oh ugh you're beautiful!'l"

"Umm your name please?"

"Oh, it's umm J- Jai yeah Jai. and yours?"

"I'm Chloe, Chloe Cunningham!"

As I walked away he grabbed me by the arm, "Chloe you're going the wrong way, the cafeteria is down the hall to the left then the first right."

"Oh haha thanks, I totally knew that! thanks again."

He walked me to the cafe in silence until I spoke up and said, "your girlfriends a slutty bitch, why do you put up with her?"

"To be honest, I can't stand 'Paige' she really is a bitch, not sure about the slut part, but yeah?"

Our conversation got interrupted by 'Paige' (yuck that names gross) "umm babe what was that?"
"Oh nothing" I corrected him and said "oh we just finished talking about how much of a bitch you are!" I said that as cocky as I could!

'Paige gave both of us the evils, as she walked off we cracked up, I didn't think I would find a friend I could laugh with so soon!