A Fool In Love

"The car is approaching"

....

"Suspect is wearing a black tuxedo"

....

"He is with his wife."

....

"She is wearing a long red dress"

....

"Got it!", Hongbin replied on the walkie-talkie that had been blabbering the whole time. He turned around to look at his good friend. His partner in crime.

"Looking good man!", he said, almost laughing.

"Great!", the friend replied sarcastically. He wasn't very happy doing this.

"Oh, come on Taekwoon, it's only for tonight!"

"Why am I even doing this? You are more suitable for this job man!"

"Well, I would have loved to but boss asked you, so yeah."

"If you would love to then please do it Hongbin!! Please!!", Taekwoon clasped his two hands and begged his friend.

"No, I was just kidding! Like hell I would go there and flirt with a guy!", Hongbin said standing up and ignoring his friend's puppy eyes.

"What makes you think I want to flirt with a guy then?!"

"Sorry Taekwoon", Hongbin walked back towards his friend and fixed his bow tie. He patted him on the shoulder. "Good luck bro! you can do this!"

Taekwoon sighed heavily, "I should get promoted if this goes well!"

"I will let boss know that".

Taekwoon was all dressed up and ready to go but he and Hongbin were still inside the hotel room which was just outside of the venue. They hadn't got any orders from their superior yet.

"So, nervous?", Hongbin asked his friend who had become mute now.

"What do you think?", he glared back at him.

"I hope you do well! I hope he falls for you!", Hongbin said giving out a big laugh which was rewarded with a punch on his stomach.

"What's his name again?", Taekwoon asked.

"Tsk!", Hongbin could not believe his partner. "His name is Kim Wonshik!"

"Kim Wonshik, ok and...?"

"Seriously Taekwoon? You don't remember anything? Did you not read the file?"

"Hey, I am doing this ok. At least be nice and tell me the details before everything goes wrong!", Hongbin rolled his eyes at the older man.

"Ok! His name is Kim Wonshik. He is 26 years old and from a wealthy family. They said he was adopted."

Leo nodded. "Is that the reason why he killed his parents?"

"That's something you have to find out tonight", Hongbin said with a big smile.

Taekwoon did not like the look on his face.

"Why couldn't boss let some girl do this job, why me? Why did he have to choose me? I am guy for god's sake!"

"Well, if boss had chosen a girl, they would obliviously end up falling for Mr. Kim, that's why. And I heard that Mr. Kim is a bi, so you are ok too.", Hongbin said with a laugh.

"I will seriously kill you! How can you laugh at me in this situation—"

"Taekwoon, Hongbin. Let's go", the walkie-talkie spoke again.