Last Chance

It's been months since we met.. (By accident)

It's been months since I started stalking your social media..

I know it hurts sometimes to see your everything with you while me? I'm just a trash.. A nobody, a random person in your everyday life..

But since nung nalaman ko na you broke up with your boyfriend because of his JERKYNESS..

I know I already have a chance to tell my feelingsfor you..

I knew this is the day! The day that i've been waiting for has finally came..

This is it!

And I don't want anybody to ruin it..

**********

Agad agad akong pumunta sa bahay nyo to ask kung nandyan kaba..

But they just told me that you we're confined to a hospital and your asking me to come into your hospital room to visit you..

So dali dali akong pumunta sa hospital mo..

"Uh, nurse, san room ni Ms. Nikki Bernal? I want to see her."

"What's your name sir?"

"Chris, Chris Peeta."

"She's in room number 12, 3rd floor."

"Got it.. Thank you."

Biglang bumagal ang mundo ko..

I already see people roaming around in a slow way..

The nurses running fast, doctors walking around and greeting patients and their relatives, some people nervously waiting for some test results.

A common hallway when you enter a hospital was no longer normal.. For me.

All I can hear is my fast beating heart because of nervousness..

This can't be happening..

My whole world drop nung makita kitang namumutla habng may nakasaksak sa'yo na tube sa braso mo while your reading a book..

I heard you giggle for the first time, I heard you laugh because of the jokes inside of the book you were reading..

"Oh. Hey Chris! Long time no see! Kamusta kana? Why you visit me?"

Ganun ka parin, caring for everybody before yourself..

Naalala ko tuloy nung nabully yung Dean's Lister sa canteen ng anak ng may ari ng school..

You protected the rights of the Dean's Lister. Di mo inisip yung magiging punishment.. Even though na alam mong magiging severe yun.

You almost punch that girl nung pinagsalitaan nyang BOBO yung Dean's Lister..

You even laugh kasi sino ba namng di matatawa.. Isang Dean's Lister, BOBO?
Wtf!

Until your everything came then protected you.. Syempre sumama yung loob ko kasi I almost walk infront of you just to protect from a slap that you can get for almost punching the girl..

Syempre, I stalk you that's why I know all of your post.. Iniistalk kita pero di ko inisip na Ifollow ka, Iadd friend ka, kasi baka manotice mo na ikaw ang crush ko..

Nung kayo pa ng boyfriend mo.. Si Angello.

Kontento na ako sa pasulyap sulyap sa'yo sa hallway kapag lalakad ka..

With your trustworthy friends, kontento na ako na yung boyfriend mo, yung friends mo yung nagpapasaya sa'yo..

Kahit kailan di ko inisip na balang araw, ako ang magpapasaya sa'yo kasi sino ba namn ako di'ba?