Capítulo 5

Lorraine was walking to school when someone grabs her by the waist, Lorraine of a surprise cry, and when you look behind ve which is Ed. She turns to him and Ed him a kiss on the lips. It corresponds him the kiss. Obeijo they gave on the street was long and affectionate, more precisely romantic.

"I am going to school?" asks Ed giving hand Lorraine.

"Yes and you?" asks Lorraine intertwining her fingers with his.

"Yes, I can accompany her?" He said laughing.

"with pleasure." she said and smiled too.

And the two walked hand given for school, missing two months to finish school and Ed had already almost 17 years, in fact made them on September 7 this year. Lorraine also had 17, but not this year, it was the 31 January of the following year. The age difference between Ed and Lorraine were four months.

When they reached the school had just touched, so Ed took her to the room and they said goodbye with a kiss. Of course they were reprimanded by the teacher, but not bothered.

At intervals they spent together, some with friends next door but other their friends left us alone.

"What these thinking?" question concerned the Ed Lorraine.

"Nothing is so that Laura and Bob does not bother me anymore since your friends spoke to them."

"They took a my message to those two." he said, looking into his eyes.

"That message?" she asks.

"do you really want to know?"

"A part of me wants another says it's better I do not know."

"Maybe you should follow this other party." He said laughing. "I'm kidding, told them to turn back to get you again, they would do very badly."

"How so? Not goest hit her because not?"

"It not, is a woman and I do not hit women. But it would. Not only that gets you, but from what I told you."

"I do not want to meddle in confusion for me."

"If he put you once again, I would show you that you have someone who loves you and protects you from everything and everyone."

"Ed ....."

"He can not do what you want and whatever you feel like, much less to mess with who is not his size, or force him or the opposite sex, so would rather show you how they bite him if he meddle you again. "

"Promise me only one thing."

"what?"

"I do not get hurt."

"I will not if he does not meddle with you."

"Okay, and if we changed the subject."

"good idea." said he and his hand. "Today I'm off, so you want to go for a walk after school?"

"Love. And go where?"

"It is suspresa."

"that's not fair."

"It is yes and if it's a surprise I can not tell or ceases to be a surprise."

"I'll end to find out."

"When you get it going, but until then you stay with curiosade." he said with a smile on his face.

"'ll Take me to the park?"

"You can say all the places you know, you will not guess."

"Tell me," she said, and lays her head to the side.