The Dreams-'Chapter 2'

Jerome's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~Time skip to after plane lands/ the next day.

M=Mitch J=Jerome

J- Hey Mitch I'm at the airport where u @?

After a few minutes I get a call from Mitch.

J- Hello?

M-Hey biggums turn around...

I hear his voice it sounds like an echo, so I do as he said and my one and only love was standing there, sexy as ever.

"Hey Biggums!" he shouted.

I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. I think we held each other for a little too long, because people started to stare. While I look at the people standing there, staring at us, I just think 'What have you really not seen two guys hug before!'

Mitch's P.O.V

~~~~~TIME SKIP TO MITCH"S HOUSE!~~~~~~

I felt like I was staring at Jerome for about a half an hour ' I can't belive he hasent noticed!'

" Biggums," Jerome said with confusion filling his voice,"why are you staring at me?"

"I'm not... I....I....IM TIRED. Goodnight Jerome." I lied, I was admirering his schmexy looks, and when he laughed at the TV he looked like he was happy, but when I saw at the airport he looked scared...

Jerome's P.O.V.

"Hey Mitch," I ask before he starts to run up the stairs," can I ask you something?" He just ignores me and keeps running, and when he reaches his room I hear a loud 'SLAM'. I sigh and lay down to sleep.

Mitch's P.O.V.

I so mad at myself, I should have known he knew that I was staring at him. "I'm such an idiot!" I yell, but in a whisper so Jerome doesn't here me. I lay on my bed and start crying. 'I should have told hi-' I cut myself off with me falling asleep.

~~

I wake up and my phone rings. I check to see who it was, and the text was from Adam (SkyDoesMinecraft) (A= Adam, M=Mitch)

A- Hey babe, wanna go out to night? Love you!

M-Sure.

A-K bye

I blush, and start to get dressed. I miss Jerome, of course, but I have Adam now. I look at the picture of Jerome and me kissing at our wedding, then the one of us and our adopted kids, then I remember the accident. The accident was horrible, a drunk truck driver hit us while turning a corner, I survived while Jerome went into a coma. I visited him everyday, but after 9 months they had to pull the plug. The only thing keeping him alive and breathing.

~~

I wake up, panting and sweating with Jerome shaking my shoulders.

Jerome's P.O.V.

I here him scream "Jerome, I miss you, please come back, I don't want to date Adam!" I run, I run as fast as I possibly could and then I reach his room.

"Mitch, Mitch wake up" I scream, "Mitch it's only a dream!" He wakes up. I start to blush because hes awake and I'm sitting on top of him. He blushes too! Mitch starts to lean in, I know what hes doing, and it's the one thing I want right now....