Attack On the Thong

Harry was sitting on his bed watching TV when he fell asleep.  Liam came in because he had a question for Harry and saw Harry's thong.  Harry was laying on his back so the front of the thong was easy to grab onto.  Liam started tugging really hard but Harry didn't wake up.  Harry's balls and penis were sticking out.  Liam pulled down Harry's thong and started sucking Harry's penis.  Liam now had a full on boner.  Harry turned  over on his belly.  Liam grabbed the bock of Harry's thong and pulled really hard.  Harry woke up and started screaming in pain.  Liam was just in white briefs.  Liam took of his briefs.  He pulled of Harry's thong and put on a condom.He slowly pushed his penis in Harry's butthole.  Then, he did it really fast.  Harry was moaning and started to cum.  Liam kept going really fast.  In and out.  Liam pulled his penis out of Harry's butthole.  He put Harry's thong back on and gave a huge jerk.  Harry screamed in pain.  Liam took of his condom and out back on hid briefs.  As Liam was about to walk out the door he felt a hand grab the back of his briefs.  Harry gave a huge jerk and pulled up and down really fast. Liam screamed in pain clenching his butt.  Harry got it over Liam's head.  "Pay back Harry" said.