School

School started up for the three preteens now going to the same school as Peter Parker, Caitlyn sat at her lunch table and slammed her head down on it multiple times before Peter, who was aloud to be with the three girls, slammed his hand down and stopped her head from slamming down and lifted it up "Okay I know the accords fucked the  four of us up and Caitlyn I know you and Wanda and Pietro were locked up before Cap got to ya but you got to stop letting yourself be pushed around what would your parents say!?" Peter said angrily as Caitlyn got up and her eyes glowed red as she acted before thinking and Peter was suddenly shot through the ground before Caitlyn was stopped by Sierra and Sarah, Jerome, a friend of Peter's slammed Caitlyn to the wall with his hand around her neck as she scratched at it ".....Please...I-I didn't mean to... I-I promise!" Caitlyn gasped out before Jerome was slammed away from her and all you could hear in the first period lunch was her ragged gasps as Peter flew back up using his webs as Peter rounded on Jerome as he was held back by Tony as Wanda slammed her fist over and over onto Jerome's face as Pietro made sure Caitlyn was being able to breath "Let me at him!" Caitlyn said strangled as she got up before Vision stepped infront of her and she pushes him aside with newfound strength as she then pulls Wanda off Jerome and she flew him up to the ceiling "Your going to regret this."