Chapter 1 - Sneaky little Lizard

Beep

Beep

Beep

Groaning, I groped my way towards my noisy alarm clock and threw it away across my bedroom. Contented by the loud crashing sound it made, I went back to sleep.

After what it feels like a second, Something cold was dumped on me and it pretty much made my day a very nice one.

"THE FUDGE?!!" I screamed at the one who dumped the whole Antartic water on me. Only to find out the it was the devil's spawn that caused it. I grumbled inwardly and glared at my oh-so-kind-brother. That sneaky little lizard.

"Time to wake up pig! It's time to go to school! Mum and Dad has their thorns sprouting on their heads already!" he screamed at my face. Literally.

I rolled my eyes and quickly got off my now drenched bed. I muttered curses that can make a pirate blush as I picked up my warm blankie and my foam and dragged it to my garden. I hung it on my bed-dryer (only made of big branches that can support my foam and prevents it from falling. Since things like this usually happens to me). Then I also put my blankie on top of the foam and let the blazing sun dry it.

"Piggeh!!! Hurry up!! or We'll eat without you!!!" says my pesky little brother Ian.

I looked at the Panda clock on my garden house, and my beautiful eyes nearly popped out in its socket when I saw the time. 

It's already 5:30 am!! Oh no, i'm going to be friggin late!!!! 

I dashed into our house and into my bathroom, and took a quick shower and prepared myself for school.

"Sorry, I'm late!" I nearly stumbled out of the stairs when I ran into the dining room, only to get a glimpse of our wall clock, saying that it's still 5:40 am. I just stood there and gawked at the clock, I mean, I just took a shower and dolled myself up for 10 minutes?! Ten whole freakin minutes?! 

I must be the fastest girl alive!

"Tiffania. You won't get any slimmer just by staring the clock." my father reckoned while chuckling.

"I-I'm sorry..." I bowed slightly and sat on my usual seat and started eating. Why do they always call me fat anyways? Is having a 36, 24, 35 body measurements fat? Sigh. Maybe it is.

~<0>~

"Tiffa!!!" 

I quickly put on my hoodie before being crushed by the brown demon that I call best friend.

"Hi Yannie" I choked out and patted her back, silently asking for some air to supply my now squeezed up lungs. Yannie have been friends with me since my freshman year, the two of us were inseparable until Juz came in. He bullies me all day long and Yannie beat him up for it, turns out that he only wanted to be friends with us 'cause, like me he's always being bullied too. Talk about big coincidence. 

"Yo Tiff!" I groaned inwardly and braced myself for another bone-breaking hug by Juz. 

Yep, Yannie and Juz are the only friends I have, though we fight a lot sometimes but we still eventually end up sitting, eating and studying together anyways. Juz is kinda gayish, he has brown eyes like mine (though it's kinda darker), and he has a cute spiky hair and a very big body, and when I say big, it's not like a body of a big meanie but Juz has a body of a medium sized bear. Literally. Yannie of the complete opposite, she is short and petite with short black hair and like us, brown-ish eyes. 

After what it seemed like an eternity for Juz and Yannie to pull away from that killing-action they call a hug. Juz finally announced that we're going to have to eat lunch at the canteen. Not that I didn't feel that coming.

"Canteen again? Really Juz? Really?" I whined and irritation somehow wormed it's way into my voice.

"What? The food's yummy there! Plus I get to see my Lovebabe!" Juz, my dear friend exclaimed cheerfully. Almost just too cheerfully.

"Ugh! Juz! We're going to eat  normal food there. Not a human. That's just gross-custing!" 

"Oh yeah, well where do you wanna eat then?"

That lit my face up and a mischievous grin gnawed its way across my pink plum lips. 

"Jabee." I grinned.