chapter 2(:

so just wanted to say im SUPER excited since ive gotten over twenty veiws, hopefully those who read will read agian, and thanks (:

heres the next chapter!!

*******************************************************************************************************************

Lyrics from Kelly Clarksons 'Because Of You' blasted from Mackennas Ipod speakers, telling her it was time tro wake up, and that meant it was time for school.

Kenna got up and walked down stairs, her puppy following her every step, knowing he'd be fed, then put in his State-Of-The-Art-Tennis-Court-SIzed pen, until that night when kenna was finished with all of her school work.

She got her breakfast and went up stairs to get dressed, she turned up her music and went to raid her closet.

thirty five minutes later she walked out of her room to the sound of martins horn honking and Rozalinds dissaproval,

"Mizz Mitchell, your going to be late." rozalind said, as Mackenna walked out the door. she chose to dress very Fall-type today, wearing a brown Marc Jacobs sweater dress with matching purse and her signature slouch boots. SHe did her make-up in the car on the way to marlees house, since she was the first stop on the way to school, which was always after the four other girls had been picked up and they had stopped at starbucks for lattes.

Marlee wore a cute teal shirt with brown pants and brown jewelry and cute, point-toe Louis Boutton boots. "Girl i missed you last night! bres first outfit was a crime of fashion. total disaster!" i sang as she hopped in, tossing her coach bag into the seat of the Benz limo i insisted on having Martin drive me around in.

"sorry, Nate had practice and mom went on ANOTHER 'moral support' trip." she said as apologettically as possible, she really was such a sweetheart sometimes.

"its so okayy, so how is bubba nate?" that was what mackenna had called him since the were children, and way back when they hung out together, before he got totally hawt and went off to private school.

"Hes good, him and the evil Amanda broke up agian, so hes back on his 'i dont need girls" kick" she said, putting on her eyeliner, since her mom wouldnt let her wear it at home.

Sarais house was next, where we waited ten minutes for her to find her A-phone. SHe walked out in a red Gucci sweater dress with a pair of pranda ballet flats and her signature black Coach bag.

"morning ladies." she said with a good natured smile. "sorry i was late!!"

"Sarai, its cool girl, wee would neverrr leavee youuuu!!" marlee said , drawing each word out, faux enthusisum practically oozing in her voice. yupp, things were defeanitly normal.

"oh how sweet, mar your so nice!" sarai said, just spilling over with happiness, and loving every minute of marlees jealousness.

"girls lets not finght now, oh look its breannas house" i said, loving there attention, knowing they were fighting over, a spot next to me, to be the true alphas best friend.

we pulled up at breannas house, and her younger brother, tyse, comes running out the house in nothing but his diper, hes only two, and he is absoulutly adorible! "tyy!" i sing, getting out the limo, "come here your going to catch a cold in this weather!"

He runs and jumps into my arms, and i carry him back inside, meeting a very rushed breanna at her door, she takes tise from me and hands him to the nanny, and we both got back in the car.

we settle into our seats and i take a look at breanna, she wore a red silk dress with black Marc Jacobs boots, and she looked cute.

"Bre, you look soo keyute!!!!" i sing out. i could tell the girls were ancious to say something so i spoke up, to let them know they had permission to admire her outfit.