Together? (Part 1)

Emma's pov:
Its November an it's almost thanksgiving break. We are getting ready for tests that are gonna be coming up soon. It's the end of the day, and it's math class (which sucks cause I have none of my friends in) and we start talking about a test that's in 2 days, and I already studied like 1000 times already. The bell rings and I rush out the room to my locker. I open my locker and find a note:

"Meet me at the bleachers today"
Jack

I wasn't really sure if my parents would know about this, but oh well. I head out the same doors so that the teachers won't notice me leaving to the football field. I rush to the bottom bleachers and see Jack there. "Hey Jack" I say "what's up?"
"Can we talk" he says nervously "on top of the bleachers?" I nod, then we both head up the steps. No one was here yet, so we were good. "You cold" he asks. "I'm fine" I say "what was it that you wanted to talk about?"
"I um.... well..." he stutters. He mumbles something. "What did u say?" I ask.

"I.. I like you"

My heart stops. I can't believe he's telling me this now. It's crazy. I mean, you can date in freshman year right? Lots of words are going into my head. "I know it's all of s sudden" he says "but the night when you..." Then I kissed him. It was only about a 5 second kiss, which isn't a lot. We stop and he looks into my eyes. "Wow" he says. I giggle a bit. "So is this official" Jack says. "I guess so" I say. He then wraps him arms around me, it reminded me when I stayed over at his house for the night. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Does our parents know that we're here" I ask. "Yeah I told my mom about it and she told your mom" he says. I nod. A couple of people start to come (aka the cheerleaders, poms, and football players) and we packed up and head over to the soccer field. I run to the soccer field and throw some leaves in the air. Jack comes and throws leaves too. I laid on the ground in the grass. I looked up in the sky and watched the clouds move west where the wind was going. "Now what" he asks laying next to me." I shrug. He grabs my hand, and now we are both holding hands, it felt nice. I then hear the leaves crackling on the ground. We both look up, and we see.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Try to hang on everyone! Ok, so, this book Is ending soon sadly, but, I already have a book prepared and ready to write about! It's gonna be a surprise so I can't say anything! The only thing I'm gonna say is that it involves 6 characters and that's it!
Please comment, vote, and follow!
Also, don't forget to tell your friends!
Bye!!💜