Part 1

I was so happy. The party had just ended and I was about to leave when Yoosung grabbed my arm.
"H-hey, (Y/N), can you come stay at my place for a while? I would really appreciate it!" Said Yoosung, nervously.
"Of course, Yoosung!" I said, cheerfully, and smiled.
"Damn, (Y/N), when you smile like that it's so cute! Agh!"
"Oh Yoosung, you're all grown up~" I laughed.

We walked to his car and he drove me home. It didn't take very long but while we were in the car we had a nice talk.
Gosh, Yoosung is so cute~ I hope he loves me as much as I love him.
We finally got to his house. He opened the door and invited me to his room.
"S-sorry it's a little messy, I've been playing LOLOL a lot so I haven't gotten a chance to clean up.." Yoosung stuttered.
"Don't worry Yoosung, it's fine!" I said, reassuringly.
"(Y/N), you're so cute, I-"
I cut him off with a kiss. His lips were warm against mine and I loved the feeling.
"I'm not too innocent (Y/N), you'll see"
He got on top of me and slowly took off my shirt and bra. He groped my breasts and kissed me. Then, he took off my panties so that I was completely naked.
"Hey, that's not fair! I'm naked and you didn't even take off your jacket!" I said, in a playful voice.
"Oh, s-sorry.." he said, as I took off his shirt and pants. Through his boxers I could see a bulge.
Yoosung started to lick me everywhere, slowly. I fondled with his boxers and slowly took them off.
"Yoosung, you're so hard already!" I laughed.
He turned bright red and looks away for a moment then says, "Argh, I can't stab not looking at you! You're too beautiful!"
I started to lick his bulging member and he groaned loudly.
"(Y/N), y-you're so g-good.."  Yoosung moaned.
"Heh, t-thanks~" I replied.
"Are you r-ready?" He asked.
"Ready for anything!" I chuckled.
Yoosung shoves it in and starts to thrust.
"A-ah! Yoosung.." I moaned.
"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop!" He asked, worriedly.
"N-noo.." I groaned.
This went on for a few more minutes. The sensation was amazing and I knew that only Yoosung could make me feel this way. Yoosung was the one I knew that I loved. He was handsome, smart, and amazing.
"I-I think I'm going to come!" Yoosung shouted quietly.
We both came and collapsed. I stared into Yoosung's eye. It made me worry that one eye was bandaged but I still loved Yoosung all the same. We cuddled together until we fell asleep.

Thanks for reading, I didn't separate it into parts (yet?) because it was a short story and I had a lot of time to write it. Let me know if you want another part to the story. Thanks~