Part 2

I started to get dressed for work. Yoosung was peacefully sleeping in bed and I didn't want to disturb him. I picked out a pair of slim jeans and a black T-shirt to wear for the day, and put on the clothes. I peered over at Yoosung, who had one eye sticking out at me, as I realized he was watching me get dressed.

"Yoosung!" I scolded him.

"Sorry, (Y/N).." He replied in a sweet voice.

I couldn't resist, Yoosung was so cute. I leaned over and kissed him.

"Alright Yoosung, I have to go to work now. See you later!" I said, smiling.

"Aww (Y/N), alright." Yoosung pouted.

"I'll bring home stuff so I can cook you dinner on my way back from work, okay?" I said, hopefully.

"No, I wanted to cook for you! I'll go shopping tonight!" He insisted.

"Oh alright, if you insist." I said, leaving the bedroom. When I was walking out the door, Seven suddenly appeared. 

"Oh, hi Seven! I was just about to go to wo-" I got cut off as Yoosung walked by in only boxers. He saw Seven and ran. Seven and I burst out laughing.

"Oh I see, you two are gettin' spicy~" Seven said.

"N-no Seven! It's not like that! God, you always make fun of us!" I laughed.

"If you say soooo!" Said Seven very sarcastically.

"Well, I have to go to work. Bye Seven! Bye Yoosung!" I said, walking out the door.

I hopped into the car and drove to the restaurant I worked at. It was a long day at work. I was a chef, so I did A LOT of work every day. I envied Yoosung, he got to be a vet. I thought about Yoosung all day, and the time passed quickly. Eventually, the day ended and I got into the car and drove home. It was dark by the time I got home, and when I walked in the door, Yoosung immediately hugged me.

"Hey, (Y/N), I was meaning to ask you.." He paused reluctantly. 

"Will you marry me?" He asked in the cutest voice ever.

For a moment I was speechless.

"Oh my god Yoosung, I-I thought you'd never ask.. The answer is yes!" I kissed him.

Yoosung pulled me to his room and kissed me.

"Oh I see, two nights in a row~" I laughed.

Yoosung squinted his eyes at me. I burst out laughing. My laugh was cut off with a soft kiss. I took off my shirt and pants so I was only in my underwear. I took off Yoosung's shirt and continue to kiss him. Right that moment, Seven walked in on with his phone. He screeched and took a picture as quickly as he could.

"Seven!" Yoosung shouted as he lunged for Sevens phone. Seven dodged Yoosung's aimless hits and said, "That one's going on Instagram." 

"Noooo!" I shouted.

suspense~