Miracles in December~

Sorry guys... i havent update so loong because i was busy and i m going overseas. So today i will update a bit first:)

**AUTHOR TIPS**

I wrote this while listening to miracles in december and i cried so if you really wanna get into this update try put on the song while reading...i think you will tear (Y) put it on repeat so it wont stop half way.

 **Chanyeol P.O.V**

-MV shooting place-

"Chanyeol later is your turn for your individual scene" the PD called. Yes we are now in the studio shooting for Exo comeback 'Miracles in December". Its been 2 months after Wolfie became a trainee and she have been so busy the past . We  havent date much this days.....and now even the others member were already knew about us so that we can date openly at the dorm but she was just too busy to even happy about it..I missed her so much even though we still see each other at night sometimes. because she will record until midnight so we will not able to see each other.....is hurt to see her come back exhaustingly everynight....just leave me a smile and say shes okay...no shes not okay . I know how she feel because i m a trainee before too. And i bet she ll be more hard as a solo...dance and sing for her own album...have i wrong promised her ?shoudnt i let her join at first ? but since she like it i cant help but support... 

"Yahh dint you call Wolfie to come over ?" Baek asked . "I called but she dint answer the call..." i said disspointedly. "Yeol ahh...hold a bit more... she ll be more free after her debut... you and i both know how busy as a celebrity plus Wolfie will debut as solo... " Baek tapped my shoulder advicing me. I just forced a smile and walked away.

I take out my phone wanted to call her. Unlocked the screen and instantly saw the wallpaper both of us kissing....i used to change my wallpaper to a new kissing picture of us every weekend but we havent take for a long time and this wallpaper were already here for 2 months without changing....

the active face were painted on her face in the picture were now gone... 

"Yobeoseyo? jagiya its me are you co...."    "Mian Yeol ahh i m busy right now lets talk tonight bye.." She just cutted me like this.. how i missed her calling me 'Yeoll ahh" . This is how short the conversation we had through phone ...not like last time she ll never end the call and try her best to talk some lame stuff just to want to talk to me longer.... 

"Chanyeol! is your turn" the PD called. I ran to the scene and listening to the PD what should i do.

"Now put this 2 ring on and burst out some tears okay " the PD ordered and walk away . I sat there and wore the 2 ring . I m kind of bad at acting but that time Wolfie and my memory were coming out like a movie . Look at the 2 rings infront of me really remind me of Wolfie alot....Our new song is kind of sad and it keep coming out from the speaker in the studio cause we were shooting the mv... i never sick of it and will just tear when i listen to the lyrics ...And unexpected hot tears running down my cheek non stop . 'Cut ! good job" the PD praised.  I did not bothered and just throw the rings away then run staright out the studio. "Yeoll ah!" i heard Suho hyung called me but i really cant hold myself from crying.  I ran out to the hallway and squat down on the floor hugging my knees not showing my face to anyone... yes maybe you will say i m  overdramatic about it but you have no idea how much i missed her......

I heard some footstep walking toward me then sat beside me. I looked up and saw Kyungsoo.

" i missed her so much...." i cried. "Hold it a little bit more  Yeol..." he rubbed my back. 

"I really dont know what to say kyungsoo.....am i wrong for letting her to be a celebrity at first ?am i already wrong from the very first place? " i asked. "Hyung listen to me..... this is nobody fault .... what if you dont let her be at first ? This is her life you have no right to decide for her... maybe she already had that descision.. is her dream... you know that feeling.. no one can ever block our dream like how you used to fight for the chance from your parents to become a celebrity remember ?" . he asked. "I love her..."  "I know you love her.....because i do too...(yeol know what kyungsoo mean) i know is hard to just seeing her awhile or even just lightly touch her but yeol we cant do anything now.. just endure it a little bit more.. she need your support too...you will make her even burden looking at you now like this...." Kyungsoo said. "I really want to go back in time....." i cried. 

**Lanie P.OV**

"Araseo unni annyeong!" i leave the studio and start walking back to the dorm. It was 2 a.m and i finally can go back home now.....I missed Chanyeol....huhhhh....i cutted his phone today... he was shooting for the mv for their new comeback but i was just too busy to visit...i think all of them are already fallen asleep....

I opened the door and as i expected the lights were off and the living room were empty...all of them were already in their room... i turned the lights on and look at the table if kyungsoo have lefted food for me but no... maybe he is just to tired to cook and i walked to the kitchen and saw 12 cups of empty ramen. They are really that tired until they have to eat ramen for dinner. Then 1 of the ramen cup catch my eyes. It was a new one and there is a small note sticked at the top 

WRITTEN: I m sorry my princess but i m too tired can you cook ramen yourself ? dont hurt yourself clumsy :) !  kyungsoo.

Fine... i ll cook myself.... but before i start i should put down my stuff in my room first.

I walked to my room and silently open the door and as i expected yeoll is sleeping in my bed soundlessly. How much i missed him.... i put down my stuff and put my hair into a messy bun. Walked toward my bed bend down a little a plant a kiss on his forehead and cover him with blankets.

Walked out the room then straight to the kitchen. Opened the sealed cup of ramen and poured the hot water into it. While at the kitchen counter waiting for the ramen to be done my eyes lid starting to stick together. I was just too tired..so i close my eyes a little while. Suddenly my ears heard something and a big arms wrap around me from the back.A earphone were placed in my ear. It was 'Miracles in December'............

the song is the first ballad song from exo. It is very emotional... i stood there letting the one who hugged me and start listening to the lyrics . Hot tears rolling down my cheek from my closing eyes. i opened and turn around hugged that person and burried my face deep into his chest. As i dont have to check..is my love.... "Miann yeol.... i missed you ...i m very tired...is very tough...."

His hand slowly brush my hair and nodded his head above my head. Then i saw tears drip down to his shirt.  I looked up at him.. both of us are crying.."I missed you like i m dying..."he whispered silently. I never see him cried like this....."oppa wae euro(cry) hmm ?" i cupped his face and wipe his tears a way. "Nothing" he forced a smile and cupped my face with his warm hands too. And then we kissed each other.