title of your story

I came to school with a smile on my face, hoping to see her beautiful face. I finally met up with Mack in class. We talked all day, telling each other are likes and dis

We were hanging out in 7th period, when two obnoxious boys came to us. "Ohhhhhh looks like two lovers are smooching it up over here", one of them said. "Get lost creep" Mack replied, with anger in her voice. "Who's going to make us". "I am " I said feeling brave more than I was. I guess I seemed intimidating, because he turned and walked away. "Wow hero saves damsel in distress". "Wasn't really anything", I replied blushing.

At lunch we sat by each other. I had a cousin in eighth grade and she brought her friends. They knew I had crush on Mack and they asked in spanish "Is that the girl she's pretty good pick". I smiled. We all talked and laughed. Then the bell rang and Mack told me to come walk to class with her.

We were walking down the hall when I asked her out "Would you like to go out with me". "I thought you'd never ask, you know your a little slow at this". "I'll take that as a yes", I replied. "I got to warn you I'm not the easiest to date". "For you I'd do anything". She smiled like I said the most wonderful thing ever. For me I was just struggling to keep her interested. I've heard that all good things come to an end, I just hoped this wasn't going to be a fairy tale with no happily ever after.