Old Habits

ALÉYAHS POV

I get up to answer the door to a not so happy Chris. Wtf happened in fifteen minutes? To hell if I know.

"What's wrong with you?"
I ask as he bum rushes through the door pass me.

"Can you just close the damn door and stop asking me shit!"

He says sarcastically now I'm ticked off.

"Well hello to you too..." I say angrily rolling my eyes.

"Look I can FUCKING leave I don't have to be here with you!"

"Bitch who the fuck do you think you are?! You texted me you were the one who said you needed me right now. I didn't beg your dumb ass to stop by!"

By this point I was disgusted and beyond aggravated but what I just said should have never left my mouth. I mean he hasn't done anything in a long time but he seems off today.

"Wtf did you just say to me!?" He said with a voice that was so calm it was scary. I didn't know if I should repeat it or claim I hadn't said anything at all. So I decided not to speak at all. Maybe he'd just drop it and go away only one could hope?

"WTF DID YOU SAY TO ME!! OPEN YO DAMN MOUTH WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU" by now he was choking me. As I struggled to get from beneath his grasp. I didn't even feel the tears rolling down my face and my vision began to go black.
----------------------------------------------

CHRIS'POV

Every thing was a blur after seeing the paps outside that was the only thing I remembered until I realized my hands were around Léyah's neck. I didn't even feel it wtf..... did I just do?! She's never going to understand my reasoning for this. I let her go and she instantly fell to the ground. I didn't know wtf to do so I just called Dre. (Dre is Léyah's older brother who so happens to be Chris' best friend).

I just sat there on the ground waiting for the door to open or at least a sign of her waking up. It felt like forever.
-----------------*Texting*------------------
*Dre where the fuck are you bro?!*

* Im on my way nigga chill. This ain't the country traffic is ham in L.A. And you know it.*

*HOW IN TF AM I SUPPOSED TO CHILL WHEN YOUR SISTERS UNCONSCIOUS ON THE FLOOR*

*WTF BRO I'm right here open the fucking door*
----------------------------------------------
DRE'S POV
I bust through the door and looked to my right to see Aléyah laying there unconscious. It felt like I was dying.

"Wtf! What happened!" I was furious

"IDK one minute I was getting food and the paps showed. The next thing I knew my hands were around her throat and she was out cold."

I know he's not up to this shit again.

"Do me a favor and stay tf away from her I don't care how much you fucking need her. I'm done with this shit soon your not gonna fucking have her no more. I thought you were done with this? I thought you seen a therapist? This shit was supposed to never take place again!"

"Bro it's not that fucking serious I'm sorry I didn't mean to I had no control!"

When the last word left his mouth my fist was already connected to his jaw. By now we were having a full on brawl.
----------------------------------------------
ALÉYAHS POV

Everything was blurry I could barely see let alone hear.
As my vision became clear I noticed Dre was here and so was Chris but they were fighting. Did I miss something?
Honestly...I don't care I'm going for a drive where to I don't know.
I quickly grabbed my keys knowing neither of them were paying me any attention ran out the house and hopped in my car and drove off...to where? Who knows let the road take me.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys 😍!!! This chapter is the longest one I've written so far it's exactly 703 words long.....🤗

Plz comment and vote ur positive energy would be very motivating and if you guys have any idea for a cover plz let me know and hmu! @snailsrsloths on IG!!!

Much love bye....👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

~snailsrsloths