The Day In The Life Of A Dog

Have you ever wondered what a dog's life is like? The canine that sleeps for 10 hours on average and is purported to be one of the smartest animals. The interesting animal that is varied in species and it is said to be 'a man's best friend.' Well, I can answer that question for you!
  On a morning, as a dog, I would go in the bush, so very green, to explore beyond my lands, and guard my territory, oh so very well, as it is my job. Then, when one of my masters have awaken, she calls me by my name " Vanessa, Vanessa," to come receive my food. After my master gives me my food, I will sit and stare at that wonderful dish prepared, to guard it because hunger has not hit me yet. When dogs come in the yard to devour my food, they have to mess with me before it gets my food because, I get aggressive, as my masters say. When cats come in the yard, they would slap me, then I continue barking until it leaves my property.
Midday, six hours from my first meal and the hottest time of the day. This is when I close my eyes for a few minutes under the stairs of the veranda. This is the coolest place, since it has a bit of mud that I can roll around in. It is my escape from the dreadful heat of the day.
After I have awaken it is a bit cooler, for it is later in the afternoon, going on to the evening. Since I am aware of the times my owners leave and return, I would come out to greet my youngest master, who apparently goes to something or someplace called school.
Now it is the night, to which animals come out and dogs tend to urinate on the stairs. My job of guarding has been raised to another level because I have to try  to keep everything under-control and try to stop dogs from urinating on the stairs, all of this while my masters sleep in peace.
The disadvantage of being a dog is that sometimes I would get little bugs called fleas and ticks, which suck on my blood and cause such a bad itch that I would lay on the ground and roll around in order to get rid of them. My owners would also buy a special shampoo and once a week, someone sticks me under the pipe and scrubs my until I am clean.
'A man's best friend ,' it would be loyal, friendly, protective and loving. The dog is also a very active creature. Now you know about a day in my life from my point of view as a dog.