Rescued

Suzy, a tall, beautiful woman with fine, chiseled features was happily walking with her eight year old son, Tommy along with Rover on the stoney beach on a fine, sunny, Sunday afternoon. Suzy can be compared to Coca Cola bottle in shape with Jennifer Lopez's long, beautiful hair. Tommy was a short boy for his age and he was slim with short, curly hair while Rover was a blonde, furry fellow with a beautiful, shiny tail. As they walked, they felt the sand between their toes and paws and the fresh smell of the sea was enticing while the breeze was blowing through their hair. As they turned their faces to enjoy the sight of the bright blue-green ocean, the refreshing ocean breeze made them feel relaxed as they tasted the sea salt upon their bright pink lips while for Rover, upon his long, pink tongue.

While Suzy went to look around, she left Tommy to play and he decided to play hopscotch with Rover on the rocks bordering the beach. So they both gathered stones and Tommy wrote from numbers one to ten on ten different stones. It was difficult because it was a very hot day which heated the stones all around. They finally finished labeling the rocks and began playing. They played a few rounds and even Rover played too.

He went on his hind legs and said "Tommy, I am having so much fun!" Then he did a huge backflip off of the rock and high fived Tommy.

Suzy came back with snacks; delicious Pringles with Very Berry Apple and Eve juice boxes. She was contented that her son was having fun.

"Mommy, look at me!" Tommy exclaimed as he tried to copy the dog.

"Oh Tommy, don't forget you can't swim, so be...!" exclaimed Suzy not able to complete her sentence due to the fact her son fell off of the rock with a 'splash'.

As he fell, he yelled "Mommy, Mommy, Help me!" But Suzy couldn't help him because she couldn't swim either. There was nothing she could do and no one she could call. Rover stood by seeing the conflicted mother and the helpless child deciding whether he needs to reveal his secret identity of Super Pooch or watch his best friend drown. But for Rover, it was not a hard decision because he always says "Family is always first!" So he did a 360 degree backflip into the cold water and eventually grabbed onto the collar of Tommy's shirt. Rover pulled him ashore very cold and unconscious. When he regained his consciousness, he was very grateful to Rover and his mom was exceedingly happy to see that her son had not died. As they went home, they told the story of how he was recused by a dog.