Chapter 4 ~ Time for a Plan

Tom P.O.V

"What?" I yelled at them, "how on earth did he do that?" Now I was really worried, this could be disastrous! "Well umm" began Nora

"Yes" I said

"Well he came up to us and said "get in the bag or I'll hurt you!" And we didn't want to get hurt so we got in the bag," she finished "well at least you didn't get hurt hey?" I answered quite sarcastically, before I hugged them both an,d we walked down the hallway to mum, who was sitting on the couch watching some soap opera called real housewives.

Mum P.O.V

They came walking down the hallway with smiles on their faces, I was glad they had a good time but it was really weird because they had been gone for a while and that was unusual for MY kids, normally they did what they needed to do and came straight back, they obviously dawdled a bit, but knowing what's happened in the last 24 hours, I wouldn't expect them to take long, they wouldn't want to risk it, would they?

"Hey kids, where you been?" I asked quite casually

The kids were looking at each other hesitantly, "We just had some fun in the games room, sorry mum, we probably had you worried, we're really sorry!" Zora said to me quite worried that she would get in trouble, poor thing, I hate getting angry at her.

"That's ok sweetie, I'm not angry at you I'd just like it if you'd let me know where you are when you go somewhere, you know because everything that's going on at the moment I wouldn't want you to get kidnapped, just because I didn't know where you were" I told her calmly, the colour started coming back to her face once I said that, she calmed down. I patted the couch next to me, motioning for the kids to sit down, I changed the channel to something more 'kid-friendly' like Disney Channel or something like that.

~~

Nora P.O.V

I woke with a start, Zora was lying next to me fast asleep and Tom was on the other side of her snoring, Mum had obviously taken herself to bed or was walking around somewhere. I got off the couch and started walking around the apartment looking for people, where were Mum and Dad? I looked everywhere, not one person in the whole apartment except us kids.

I kept looking round for some kind of note that they might've left us if they went out, and there it was sitting right there on the dining table;

Hi Kids,

If you're looking for us, that teacher from your school who quit has invited us for dinner,

His room number is 2234, come and join us when you are awake. Make sure to dress nicely, and don't forget your manners

Love Mum and Dad xoxo

I knew it was a trap but I had to show Tom and Zora first, I was thinking that maybe the kidnapper had written it but how could he get into our room? He could've kidnapped Mum and Dad and made them give him the key. I have no idea, but I need my siblings opinion first.

I went into the living room, "look at this" I said as I handed them the note, as they were reading it, I zoned out thinking about what could possibly happen to my wonderful parents, torture? Starvation? Dehydration? Sleeping on a bed of glass or rocks? The cane or whip? Rape? The possibilities were endless in my mind, I was just hoping that's not what was happening to them.

Then I heard Nora.... Nora....sis wake up.. We've got something to tell you... Earth to Nora.. Do you come in... Nora we've come to a conclusion...

I woke up and Zora and Tom were next to me, "it's ok sis, we've got an explanation" Tom said to me quite calm, as if nothing had happened at all, "and what may that be?" I questioned, then his expression changed, "well..." He began "we've got to...."

___________________________________________________________________

Hi guys,

Hope you enjoyed the chapter,

i have been trying to update every 3rd day

But it isn't going the way I planned,

Because I'm on holidays I should be able to update a bit more often,

I'm going away for Christmas and May not have wifi.

Be patient, and vote, comment, and follow

Mimi xoxo