Chapter Nineteen

Sorry it's so short...
Chapter nineteen
Unedited
***

Everyone had arrived to the town in one piece. Bloody was shocked when she saw Y/n, but understood her choice. Everyone went to bed after they had arrived, clearly tired. On the walk home, They had noticed that the world had changed back to it's natural state. No more red skies, black grass. Just the norm. But, it wasn't normal for Y/n. She didn't like being a demon. She missed her wings.

The next morning, more like afternoon, she went to Bloody Hatter's. She sat in BH's office, her gaze to the floor. "Something wrong?"

"I...," she paused. "I want my wings back."

Bloody nodded, completely understanding. She exactly knew how to do this. Bloody picked up a picture frame from her desk and knocked on the back. Y/n was confused, but shocked when a little mouse with a hat and monocle opened a door on the frame and handed Bloody a purple key with a sparkly blue gem centered on it. The door closed and Bloody put the frame back in its place, holding the key up afterwards.

"I have a way to get your wings back..." she started. "There is a person you need to talk too. But, he's a whole book journey away."

"Book?"

"Nothing. Anyways, you need to travel a long way, a very long way. It'll take days, weeks, maybe longer. It just depends. Once you arrive, tell him a secret that no one else knows in exchange for one wish. Then, you can wish for your wings back."

"But, where am I going?"

Bloody hesitated to speak as she set the key down.

"Wonderland."

<><><>
End of book Three:
'Zalgo Returns'
Book four:
Creepypasta in Wonderland
<><><>

___
The book is over. But, as you can see, I'm planning another book. "Creepypasta in Wonderland" I'm exited for this one, my Wonderland is kinda twisted....hehe

Hope you're enjoying this series as much as I am! See you in the next book!

-Levi