Going home

I made my way over to joes room and knocked, he opened the door and saw that I was crying and he let me in.

"What happened?" He asked, while pulling me into a hug

"Justin....he was sending photos to Selena? I think? I'm not sure" I sobbed

"Violet, I very much doubt that" Joe said, I just shrugged at this moment in time I didn't care, I'm emotionally exhausted of all of this..shit.

"I want to go home" I whispered but not loud enough for Joe to head.

"What?" Joe asked, I cleared my throat and said it again but louder this time.

"Violet, but you can't? The tour?.." Joe rambled on

"I don't care!" "I've had enough!" I snapped, Joe just kept quiet, I gently pushed him off me and made my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" Joe asked worriedly

"For a walk" I mumbled, then left. I made my way to the dance studio, it was only me. I put on the song "Kanye west - blood on the leaves" I started dancing to the beat.

"WE COULD OF BEEN SOMEBODY!" I sang along with the song and my hips were swaying to the beat. I was out of energy by the time the song finished. I looked at my watch and realised I was gone for over an hour. Everyone is probably wondering where I am. I made my way back to the hotel. I walked in to the hotel and saw everyone in the dining area, eating dinner. I saw Justin, he was just sitting there, drinking. He looked up and we made eye contact, I quickly looked away and rushed up stairs and ran into joes room and slammed the door behind me.

I heard a knock.

"Violet?" Alfredo asked

"Yeah?"

"Can you let me in?"

I stood up and unlocked the door and let Alfredo come in, he gave me a quick home before we both walked over to the sofa.

"You want to go home?" Alfredo asked in a sad tone

"Yeah" I whispered

"Why?"

"Because, I'm emotionally broken, I've had enough.... I've giving up.."

"That's not the violet I know"

"Well the violet you know, went a long time ago" i said while getting up and started packing my stuff.

"You're going tonight?!" Alfredo asked, I just nodded.

"Does Justin know?" I just kept quiet

"Violet he needs to know" "Violet"

"JUST SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP!" I screamed, Alfredo then turned and left me alone, I quickly went onto my phone and booked myself a flight. I quickly checked twitter and say a tweet from Justin "I love you, I miss you, I need you back baby". I then tweeted " being heartbroken and lonely suck." By phone then went wild all the fans were tweeting me stuff like they wanted me and Justin back together and that. I finished packing my bag and made my way to the airport.

I was boarding the plane just as we were about to take off I tweeted Justin "@justinbieber it was great touring with you, thank you for the experience" then I turned off my phone.

JUSTINS POV:

I went to the bed drunk, with violet on my mind. I woke up and decided to go to joes room as Violet did say she was staying there with him. I knocked and Joe opened the door.

"I need to talk to violet"

"She not here" he said, I pushed him out of my way and walked into his room, she wasn't there, her clothes was gone everything of hers was gone.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I asked in a panic

"She didn't talk to you?" Joe said, I shook my head.

"She's gone home"

My heart dropped, she's left, she's left the tour, no no no no!

I quickly ran out of the room and back to mine and got changed. I quickly checked my phone and saw a tweet from violet I quickly tweeted @violetstone, please come back, I love you! I need you baby! PLEASE, I quickly booked my self a flight back to LA.

***

Before I knew it I was outside violets house, I knocked but no one answered, I knocked again and then a boy and girl asked the door. They must of be her friends.

"Where's Violet?" I asked, they were falling all over the place, they must be drunk. I pushed them out of my way and I looked all over the house and I couldn't find her, then I checked her room and saw her sitting there, on her bed, crying with a bottle of vodka and in my jumper. I rushed over to her.

"Justin?!" She asked

"Yes baby" I said and took the vodka bottle off her and pulled her into a hug.

"Y-you broke my heart Justin"

"Shhhh baby, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" I gently whispered into her ear

"I-I thought we were forever" she said then started to lunch my chest

"We are baby" I gently sat her on my lap and kissed her

"N-no because... We've fucked up toooooo many times" she slurred and sobbed

"Babe, don't say that, I love you with all my heart, you're the girl of my dream, you're going to be the girl I marry some day" I said and put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I am?" She asked

"Yes baby" she then kissed me, we kissed like we never kissed before. I then tucked her in and made my way to the door and sent everyone home. I climbed into bed and wrapped my arms around violet, she was sound asleep. I whispered into her ear "one day, we'll be married and have kids and we'll be living the dream"

*2 COMMENTS AND 2 VOTES FOR AN UPDATE!*