The Angel-Demon's Innocence

Chapter 1

My name is Alisha and I am the next queen to angels and demons. I am the Angel-Demon Wolf, but that is only if I find my mate and he learns to love me. If he can’t I will die. My mom is the queen of angels and my father is the king of demons. I am the treaty between Heaven and Hell. My mate will calm the war in my blood. If I can’t find mate by my 18th birthday I will die. I have many powers but I can’t control them that well. I can only control hearing the songs of souls. The songs of souls are in the language of souls; a language only I understand.

 My mom thought to send me to earth so that I may find him. All things tend to go to earth. She sent me on my 10th birthday with my half-brother, Jonathan; he is half-angel half-human. Jonathan is five years older than me. On that day, we were attacked by a group of Akuma and my brother protected me since I am blind. I found that all Akuma have the same song; a song that is dark, evil, and sad because they don’t want to be that way.

The day my brother died a man from the Black Order took me to HQ. The thing is they think I’m human and they don’t know that I’m blind. Only brother knew all of that and when I find someone here that I can trust and/or my mate. Right now all they know is my blood is Innocence or the God Crystal. I knew that because my angel blood is Innocence but my demon blood is raging a war and it’s slowly killing me. If I can find mate then I can take the thrones of my kingdoms, but if mate loves another then I will die faster.

After three years of being in the Black Order I have only told Lenalee and Komi the whole truth about me. They promised to keep it a secret from everyone, for I’m not ready to trust and let people in.

“Hey Alisha there’s a boy outside; he climbed up the mountain." Lenalee told me.