The reset

As soon as you beguan the battle with the human, you suddenly were in your bed. You growled and threw your jacket and shoes on. You ran out without Sans and ran to the ruins. Your flame was almost melting the snow for how mad you were at this kid. Were they playing a stupid game? Were they just messing with your head? You didn't care, you just wanted to see this kid to teavh them what happens when you play with FIRE.

You saw the kid walking out, a crazy and wild look was in thier eyes, you growled and decided to deal with the brat. You walked in front of the kid and smiled, they looked horrified that you were still HERE. "Oh what's wrong buddy? You thought I was a glitch?" You sneered, grabbing their collar of their sweater. "Now... this is going 'tibha' quick and easy death. Got it?" You growled, that's when you felt a sharp pain in your stomach as the stupid o d replied "Got it."

You growled and set their soul on fire. You swore you heard three voices screaming your name as you bleeding lava like blood.

- meanwhile/Grillby's POV-

I was cleaning the counter when Sans and Papyrus ran in. I looked up and could already tell what was wrong. (Y/N) must habe went to kill the damn child. I ran with them, yelling for (Y/N) to come. I started to hear a battle and ran, with Sans and Papyrus following me. I ran faster when I saw lava l like blood piling on the snow and melting into water.

(Y/N) was using soul make set the child's soul on fire, the most powerful magic that not even Asgore can do. By the time she was done, she had dunked the child several times before they reseted. That was only before they sliced her in half. I woke up and tried mot to panic, I texted Sans to check on (Y/N) asap. Which he responed that she was asleep.

I sighed and placed my head down and thought if that was a dream or the real thing. I would have to ask her tomorrow...

If there is a tomorrow at least.