The Bridge

I never really liked bridges, maybe it was because of the fear of falling, or something like that. So me and some of my friends were staying the night at my place when one of my friends says we should go check out that "Haunted bridge" that I live about 4 blocks from. Everyone thinks about it for a few minutes and then they all agree on it. One of them looks at me and says "Well, want to come with us?" I say that I hate bridges and that I never want to go on that bridge. (I've never been on that bridge before) He says that I should come with them, and that I'd be safe if they were there, and they talked me into it. My parents weren't home so we didn't have to "Sneak out" or anything like that. While we were walking over to the bridge I felt I was being watched, and that something did not want me to go to that bridge, I just ignore it. 

When we finally got there, somebody asks if anyone brought a flashlight, everyone shrugs and says no. I am the only one that brought my phone, cause everyone else thought they would somehow drop it in the water.  So I turned on the flashlight on my phone, and I was prepared to see the worst, there was nothing but just my friends. We walk about 10 steps more into the bridge when I hear some squeaking noises, I look over to my friends, they looked like they had heard it too. We were completely still when that noise happened, so it couldn't have been us. Someone says that it was probably just the bridge. I agreed with him, since this bridge is from the 1800's. One of my friends says we should go over to the edge, and look into the water. 

We all went with him and saw that the water was completely still, so we just shrugged and walked over to the middle of the bridge again. My flashlight on my phone turned off, and everyone freaked out when it turned off, I told them that my phone just turned off, and I turned it back on. look over to the side of the bridge that we did not go to yet, and I saw something, It was darker than the sky, (Keep in mind it is 2:30 AM so the sky is pretty dark) and I saw it move. I tiptoed over to my friends, and told them to look over, they saw it too, one of my friends freaked out and said "WHAT IS THAT?" Then "It" turned around, and looked at us. I slowly turned my flashlight to it, then it vanished, then I turned my flashlight away, it was there again, but closer.

We need to get out of there, and we needed to do it fast, so we ran and ran, when we got to about 1 block from my house, we had all ran out of stamina, so we took a break. I look back and it is right there.