II

Egypt T

Egypt T.

"Deno has a meeting with the Detroit cartel today, they're exchanging a couple racks for some drugs. How you wanna play this out?" Beast asked me. He's the one I have working for Deno.

I thought about it for a while not wanting to do anything stupid.

"We should find a way to send a message telling them it's a set up. I can get Joey to do it for me. Knowing how Detroit is they probably won't even cancel the meeting, they'll try to off Deno's workers. Deno's ass too lazy to even go do the exchange so he'll get word and be heated. Make sure you aren't going to the meeting with them." I said immediately contacting my hacker Joey.

"Bet. I'll let you know how it goes whenever I get word from him."

"Thanks Beast, be safe." I said. He nodded leaving out the trap just as Nick entered.

"What's up baby." Nick greeted me making me smack my teeth.

"You already know I'm not going there with you Nick, you're annoying." I said simply.

"First of all, stop playing with me. I'm not gonna distract you, not in a bad way anyway." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

Nick is my first love, really my first everything. He been with me since the beginning with this stuff. Even after we broke up, he wanted me for a long time and I wanted him too.

We've tried dating again before but it seems like bad shit always happens when we do. For example, one time when we went on a date Ezra got shot at a party. Not that he's the blame but it must be a sign that I have more important things to worry about. I need to stay focused and once I'm done with this whole Deno shit then I can try and do some regular shit with my life.

So right now we've decided to be friends and honestly the feelings really started going away on their own.

"I'll beat you up for real, move." I told him taking out the plan I recently made.

It had took a little over a year for me to come up with a plan to take down Deno. I've made several plans and I think this one may be the one to work. The little shit I've been doing lately is only step one to my plan, I'm just trying to find a smart way to do so.

I could easily just kill Deno and that be it, but I feel like that would be letting him off easy. He needs to suffer like my dad suffered, like I suffered. I had to take care of my brothers before I even knew how to take care of myself and we've been through a lot. I want to take down his connections, empire, family, and lastly when he feels like he lost everything, him.