Chapter 1

As Mori approached the field, he watched as all the other boys that were trying out begin to practice.  To be honest, in his eyes, he didn't really see anyone to be a threat so far. Mori's stone-hard face didn't budge as people began to gawk at him when he grabbed a ball that'd rolled right next to him and he had began to 'practice'. 

At first, he was just dribbling, then he followed with juggling the ball between his knees, head and shoulders. Within those swift moments, he hadn't even began to break a sweat. A slight rustle came from behind him, causing his body to stiffen and his gestures becoming rigid and uncertain. This sudden change in posture must have been obvious to the crowd of fangirls and other soccer players that formed around him due to the fact that murmurs had taken over.

"You must think that you're hot shit right now don'cha Mori-senpai?" came a deep, smooth voice from behind him.

He turned around to face the voice, his eyes continuously watching the ball, "I dabble." Mori stated with an amazingly straight face. He stopped the ball and looked down at the voice's owner, whom was surprisingly short.

The voice belonged to the captain of the soccer team. As pointed out before, he was of short stature, but was very well built. He had a fair amount of freckles that dotted his sun kissed skin and his complexion was almost god-like. His hair was long enough to put in a small pony tail and was obviously bleached to look lighter, but not so much that it looked horrid. The other high schooler's expression was cocky as he raised his chin up high. "Well, good luck. Don't get distracted."

Mori's tone had become somewhat of a slight growl. "It'd be easier if a short stack wasn't telling me how to play a sport." He ran a hand through his short, thick hair and looked over at the crowd of ladies. A large squeal had began to rumble through all of the female students.

"Omigosh, Mori is so brave!"

"I can't believe that he's challenging Jin!"

"Am I the only one who thinks that Mori might lose?"

At the last comment, which came from a girl with reddish-brown hair and striking grey eyes, another uncomfortable amount of silence settled in the air. A very prominent "What did she just say!?" came in afterwards, the voice belonging to a very nosy blonde.

"Aw, look Rekushi, you just made Tamaki-senpai mad!" 

Mori stared at the crowd of girls while it dissipated and they ran over to comfort poor, wounded Tamaki. This leaving only the other players, Mori, Jin and that one girl named Rekushi that remained stationary on the field.

The captain, Jin, let a soft chuckle escape from his full lips as he walked over to the already flustered female. Mori could see that her eyes were glossy with tears of embarrassment. "You have good taste, my dear." Jin paused and took a strand of the girl's hair between his thumb and his forefinger. "Hopefully I can live up to your expectations."

A large and very prominent blush had filled Rekushi's face and trailed down her neck as she stepped away from the team captain. "I-I never said it was certain that you might win..." Her eyes flitted over to meet Mori's for a second and she took a deep breath. "I just meant that you had more expirence, you--you know?" This statement bade Jin's thick and well kept eyebrows raise with intrest.

"That's correct." He turned and walked back confidently over to Mori, leaving the flustered girl behind. Mori felt the slightest bit sad for her as she slowly sulked away.

Mori took a deep breath and looked down again at the short teen boy. "How about a deal, Jin?"

"I'm listening..." The other boy said with a confused look, putting a hand up to his ear to hear the taller individual better. Not that it was that he was that hard to hear, everything had become quiet much more. Man, this Jin kid was extra.

"If I prove myself worthy to be on this team, you have to become a host."

Once again, nothing, until a certain someone filled the air with their loud vocal chords.

"What?!"

"Ah, c'mon..." Haruhi groaned. "Kyoya, Tamaki fainted again!"

"I'll get the smelling salts!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey long time no see! I know that not many have read this, but to those of you who liked the beginning, thank you for the support. 

I really hope to be able to create more often and more fluently. I also really hope that I am able to bring more high-quality stuff to y'all! I know that this is short but I'm having a lot of fun writing it!

I'm thinking about making a Kim Taehyung x Reader, but I don't know what context/genre to use. Any tips?

Thank you so much for reading,

Lexie the Weeb