Part 01

After defeating Lyric the 1,000 year old mutant robot snake, Shadow was just glad that he kicked Lyric's tail off the airship. Even listening to Sticks' long way to get to the point about teamwork, he simply walks away alone rather than joining Sonic and his friends. He walks back to the jungle to find his shack where he calls his own home in the wilderness.

"Hmph, I'm glad that's over with. It's not like I helped Faker and his friends to defeat that snake" he scoffed to himself and closed the door behind him. He went to his home-made kitchen to have a snack but found that there weren't enough fruits for the week, "Great. I guess I'll just have to find more fruits in the jungle" he rolled his eyes and decides to go find more fruits.

Elsewhere in the jungle

A female mobian blue-violet hedgehog with sky blue eyes wearing black tank top, black leather shorts, white gloves, and white sport tapes wrapped on her lower arms and lower legs, black and yellow inlay bracelet cuffs and belt, and black and purple sneakers.

She was wandering around in the jungle looking for something to eat, "There's gotta be some fruits or something that I can find" she said to herself, ignoring the non-mobian animal noises in the jungle.

She walks across the tree log that is a bridge on the river; all of a sudden she lost her balance and rolled to the ground. She accidently bumped into someone as she heard a grunt.

"Ow!....Ugh....." it was Shadow, lying on the ground and he quickly gets up, growling at the female like a wild animal. She flinched and backs away slowly from the angry male hedgehog.

"Who are you, wild hedgehog?" he asked and growled at her, slowly walking up to her. The female dodged to the side to avoid from being attacked by Shadow, he moved to the left to grab her but she dodged to the other side. Shadow tries to grab her again but she dodged to the other side which made him confused to what she's trying to do.

"What are you doing?" Shadow raised a brow.

"Avoiding your attacks" the female said and crosses her arms.

"Hmph, pathetic. And what are you doing here in the jungle?" Shadow asked, crossing his arms.

"Looking for food, dark hedgehog" the female scoffed and glares at him.

"Like me? You just ruined mine" Shadow said and picks up a ruined orange, squeezing it so the juices ran out.

"Sheesh, sorry" she rolled her eyes sarcastically. She looks up and sees a tree of bananas. She walks up to the tree and kicks the bark really hard with her Super Strength, causing the bananas to fall.

Shadow sees the bananas fall and was surprised.

"Whoa, nice move, fruit ruiner" Shadow said and picks up a banana.

"Thank you and my name isn't fruit ruiner, it's Nebula" she scoffs, peeling the banana skin and takes a bite of the inside fresh fruit, "And I guess you should thank me that I was able to find fresh bananas for you than seeing you monkeying around" she grinned.

"Huh, yeah. Thanks. And by the way, I'm Shadow the Hedgehog" Shadow introduced himself to Nebula while picking up a bunch of bananas.

"Nice name" Nebula rolled her eyes and picks up her own bananas, "Ta-ta" she walks away with the bananas in her arms.

"What a tough girl" Shadow said to himself as he walks home.