Who are you?

This is a chapter about the background of the character you are! You choose your name & what you look like. This is basically how you met all the Hetalia characters to get to where you are today. This is always the background of your character unless stated otherwise. Also, I hope you know your human names because I will be calling the countries by their human names. I will probably give a lot of them to you anyway though.

Warnings: I am American, so I put that you met Alfred in New York. I'm sorry if you're not American.

You are a teen who accidentally stumbled across Alred while in New York when you were 10 (you're in high school now). He treated you like a normal human, & introduced you to all his friends (the other countries). You began hanging out with them more & more, until it got to a point to where you hang out with them almost all the time (because it's better than your home). They kinda took you in as family, & you're closest to Francis even calling him Uncle Francis sometimes). At one point, he told you the truth (that he & his friends werr personified countries). Now you go to World Meetings about twice a month, & no one else really minds. (These World Meetings happen weekly, but you don't go to all of them)