✿ | Introduction

Amberlight is a group of Fairy Tail fans who defend Juvia and Lucy.
If you read fanfiction, look up rants online, ex cetera, you would know the amount of hate these two get.
It ranging from "slut" to "weak," or "useless."
Now, in no way are either a "slut" or "weak and useless."
And Amberlight, simply responds with what they really are.

A slut is: a woman who has casual sexual partners. Last time I checked, Lucy is a virgin and Juvia doesn't have sex with random guys.
Also, weak and useless? Maybe during the start, but character development happened and if you call either weak or useless now something is wrong with you.
Lucy took out half of Tartaros. Juvia has backed up Gray so many times, and did you see her fight in the Grand Magic Games? Okay, that was amazing.

Which is why, we, Amberlight, defend those two girls. They don't deserve the hate they get.
Current members are–

nightingaIes
Little_Silver300
iispear
kouvel
InfiniteMiste
missmiraeli
keysxfire
onfiring
sinfulshina

Want to join?
Comment which squad you would like to join and why!

Squads–
Squad 001: Juvia Protection Squad
Squad 002: Lucy Protection Squad
Squad 003: Juvia & Lucy Protection Squad

Banner link in profile bio. Also, please add this book to your library for future updates.
Tata~!

– Head Admins, Miste and Raye