Where Did It All Go Wrong? (Soul Eater Fanfiction)

Have you ever had the thought, "What the hell am I doing with my life? The hell have I done?" That's the thought that runs through my head constantly, literally non-stop.

The day I escaped from the lab was, refreshing. I'd miss my brother, Crona, but I needed to get away. My body was covered in stitches and scars from my mother's constant tests, and little did I know that wouldn't change. I'd just get new scars.

No, not from testing. Not from anyone but myself.

Have you ever put a needle in your own arm? I have. Have you ever pushed the liquid into your arm, just to get rid of the pain for a little while? I have. Have you ever smoked all there is to smoke? I defiantly have.

Go ahead, call me a druggie. See if I give a damn. See this, in my hands? These are all the fucks I give. My hands are empty you say? Exactly.

Live my life, feel my pain. Call me a coward again and I'll slit your throat while you sleep. Better yet, I'll slit it now.

Come a little closer, look into my eyes. See that? That's the pain of your father not knowing you exist. That's the pain of running away from the only thing you know. The pain of a thousand used needles, jabbing into the crevice of your arm. The pain of the hangover in the morning when you had too much to drink last night.

Yeah, I'm 16 and I've felt more pain than you'll ever know. But I deal with it. My motto; "Shit happens."

So go on, read my story. See if it's to your liking. If you like tragedy, then this is the place for you. If you don't, then you shouldn't be here in the first fucking place.