Chapter 8

Rydel POV

“Ellington Ratliff is alive, but….” The nurse said.

“But, WHAT!?!?!?” Me and Kelly yelled at the same time.

“But he is dying. He lost a lot of blood. And we can’t find anyone else with the same type of blood as him to replace it with.” She said.

My heart skipped a beat and my stomach did a flip-flop.

“H-he what…..?” I said, my voice shaking.

“He is alive but he is dying. And no one that we know of has the same blood type as him.” She repeated.

“W-what type of blood does he have?” Kelly asked.

“It’s a very rare type called –splatonius minerva.” She said. That name sounded familiar… Wait!!

“I think I know someone with that same blood type!!” I yelled. Everyone turned and starred at me.

“Then we need to go!!” Riker yelled.

“How much time does he have?” He asked.

“About an hour, maybe more, maybe less.” The nurse replied.

“Ok.” He replied. We all ran to the car.

“Wait!!” I yelled.

“Kelly. You and Ryland stay here and look after Ell!!” I said.

“But-“ They tried to say.

“No buts. Please.” I said.

“Ok.” Kelly said. They both walked back inside. I could tell Kelly was trying to stay strong. We all got in the car and Riker started the engine.

“Ok, so where are we going?” Riker asked.

“Zac’s house.” I replied.

 A/N Sorry this is such a short chapter!! I just wanted to write more for all you guys!!! Everyone is awesome!! I love the feedback I’m getting!! I’ll definitely write more tomorrow!! I PROMISE!!!! #R5Family4ever!!!! Comment and Vote!!!! I love you guys!!!